+ Reply to Thread
Page 803 of 820 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 801 802 803 804 805 813 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 8195

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Senior Member tetly is an unknown quantity at this point tetly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I earn a lot of money from forex I try to controll my emotion.I am a new trader in forex.I am learning forex to be a great successfull trader.Many trader when earn lots of profit they become emotional and they invest more capital to earn more profit from here.then they loss their capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shujon is an unknown quantity at this point shujon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of the most extremely critical instructions inside fx you need to often distance themself from your earnings soon you understand the berries of one's effort, My business is the first thing you will get hold of a luxury automobile, plus some other requirements. I'm sure do you know what My business is declaring yet i want to initial generate yaar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member md508 is an unknown quantity at this point md508's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In foreign exchange trading, the most important lesson you can always withdraw profit, until the results of their efforts. I feel very happy when I was making money, in many cases, thank God, because I'm working from my experience and get my income.

Senior Member a.k is an unknown quantity at this point a.k's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i earn a lot of money then i fullfil my dreams so in forex we fullfil our dreams with good working so if you want to earn good and alot of money then working hard and hard and earn well but hard working is possible when you learn about forex very carefuly because working without learning is not possible in forex so learn well and earn well in forex ,,,and fullfil dreams...

Senior Member adingh is an unknown quantity at this point adingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easily was capable of make constantly coming from forex trading i quickly would certainly utilize the funds regarding our scientific studies and also bank account funds of course, if I possess a lot more i quickly may utilised that regarding my children wellbeing of course, if I possess a lot more i quickly may boost that to cultivate our money.

Senior Member kuskusfx is an unknown quantity at this point kuskusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would use a good strategy. may laverage and large lot. because I am very much capital, so I guess even floating minus whatever I will not shut because I'm sure the price will turn around one day. and i will get profit from it

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youyou View Post
    what will you do when you earn a lot of money from forex?please tell me about it..i want to know your dream..
    Bhai pesay aap ki life ko facilitate karta hay aur aap ka sapnoon ko poora karta hay main to abhi tak apnee life kay routine expenses hi chala rha hoon agar bohot zayqada pesa mil jay to phir main aik baraa business shuro kar sakta hoon.

Senior Member shujon is an unknown quantity at this point shujon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of the very significant lessons inside fx you have to always withdraw on the earnings before you start to see the berries of your effort, I am one thing you can buy a luxury automobile, plus some different requires... We have been one thing you will get a top stop vehicle, plus some some other wants.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will make new account for my trading because i always want to compound my money in my
    trading so i can make much profit in next time because i have already make big capital in my account.

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I earn a lot of money firstly I build my home. Then I buy a car and fulfill all my dreams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 803 of 820 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 801 802 803 804 805 813 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)