+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 820 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 8195

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Banned gouravsingla is on a distinguished road gouravsingla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very risky business is not so easy as it is seem. It demand high labor and high effort to get success. For me if i get good profit in Forex then half of money i will re invest my money in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif Mumtaz View Post
    If we tend to fixate and follow profits, then likelihood is that that we are going to find yourself in losses in our transactions. the simplest thanks to trade is to follow the trail of risk reduction and cash management. I still believe additional in mercantilism breakouts. because it happens, we tend to have interaction in it quickly and take the profits while not looking forward to farewell. The market cannot be expected...

regards
    atif mumtaz
    But we must still have dreams in Forex and then follow our dreams forever. In this Forex business, One needs to make sure that they are making some Monetary targets for them to achieve, But they should also avoid doing it in a greedy manner.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atif Mumtaz View Post
    If we tend to fixate and follow profits, then likelihood is that that we are going to find yourself in losses in our transactions. the simplest thanks to trade is to follow the trail of risk reduction and cash management. I still believe additional in mercantilism breakouts. because it happens, we tend to have interaction in it quickly and take the profits while not looking forward to farewell. The market cannot be expected...

regards
    atif mumtaz
    But we must still have dreams in Forex and then follow our dreams forever. In this Forex business, One needs to make sure that they are making some Monetary targets for them to achieve, But they should also avoid doing it in a greedy manner.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member guntur is an unknown quantity at this point guntur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodenburg32 View Post
    I was happy when I have gotten something from here. I used this money for my study. Now I am thinking that I will invest more in forex business. And earn money. If I get more money from forex business I will spend this money on my personal uses.
    it can cover other need when we don't know or extra money to get other thing. this can be source for income if we get this will invest to forex again and make bigger for future job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member parthadabirati is an unknown quantity at this point parthadabirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend agr mujhe is market se acche earning karne hai or apne sare dreem ko bhi pura karna hai to sirf dreem dekhne se nahi hogi , iske liye hame is market ki acche jankari ko use karen trading ko karna parege , jaise ke kafi mahanat karne parege or iske sath me demo trading ko bhi karna parte hai , or agr mai yaha se acche money incoem bhi karti hu to use se main apne hi nahi apne family ki vi dreems ko pura karungi .

Member Atif Mumtaz is an unknown quantity at this point Atif Mumtaz's Avatar
    I live in the Pakistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Mansehra
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

regards
    atif mumtaz
    aTiF mUmTaZ

Senior Member tanhaforex is an unknown quantity at this point tanhaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main bht happy hota hun jab main bht ziyada earn karta hun main ghar mein mithae bant ta hun or baaz time apnay doston ko treet b deta hun so i think ye mera future business hay mnain hamesha iss par kaam karna chahta hun.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    If i earn 200,000 Dollars profits in this Forex business, It is likely an amount that can aid me to retire from full time trading. I will remain a trader, But i wil work with small balance and just remain busy in Life.
    bhaiya ji jitna paisa aap bata rahe hain 200,000 pahli baat to itna agar koi earn kar leta hain to is business ko wo apne liye badayega uske pass mein itna experience aur confidence tab hoga ki is business mein wo aur bhi jayda earn kar sakega bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i earn 200,000 Dollars profits in this Forex business, It is likely an amount that can aid me to retire from full time trading. I will remain a trader, But i wil work with small balance and just remain busy in Life.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member prova is an unknown quantity at this point prova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i am feeling very very happy my partner and i am earned many dollars AND ALSO my partner and i thanked to help God because i acquire MY dollars through MY experience AND ALSO run which i do in forex

Senior Member Jamshed2782 is an unknown quantity at this point Jamshed2782's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab main forex trading business say bht achi earning karta houn to tab mai bht ziada khush ho jata houn or jo paisa main forex trading business say earn karta houn us say main apnay doston kay sath khub enjoy karta houn to hamain hard work karna chahiye takay ham acha profit earn kar sakain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 820 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)