+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 820 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agr main forex say bhot pasy kamao ga to main sub say phly is main say apny lie news home buy krro ga kun k yai he mera dream hai aur sath main logo ki help b karo ga aur apni family ko bhot happy rakho ga so main forex main bhot hard work say bhot pasy kamana chata hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my different dreams exist. first i can buy a laptop for my trading because in p.c i face several problem according trading. then i will buy a tablet that i can take any where in so that i can attach to my trading at any time. then i have big dreams continue.. I get contour forex is that i put whatsoever in my funds calculate for my prompt needs.I won and got overmuch earn i also trade in handgrip market and forex industry also .We are the prototypal abstraction you module get a intoxicated end car or handcart and both one separate wants.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i am new in the forex and i did not earn any amount from forex at yet but when i get money from forex i will spend it on buying my cloths and for my other shopping some amount i will also give to my parents to save it for my fee because i want to pay my fee my self. their are a lot of wishes i want to full fill bull it will take time i want to become a dependent person and successful person in my life.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oracle one in every of the biggest software corporations in usa. their head office is located in california these have'>and they ve got more often three hundredunited nations monitors. the unarme, 000 purchasers all within the world. oracles clientele list includes a few of one's biggest fortune 500 corporations. so, you ought to pursue oracle coaching in order to actually get higher career opportunities.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well as we all know that every one need money to enjoy his life and full fill his dreams so i have also many dream and i hope when i become a good trader and earn alot of money in forex trading than my all dream completed and i really enjoy my like with forex trading. Work at home and earn home opportunity must be available to every one, People who cannot walk should be given some opportunity to work but there is a way to invest a small amount of money to make profit in future.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of the most you see the fruit and i says never will waste my money on any stupid thing, I think you know what I am saying but let me first earn yaar. I am the first thing you will buy a luxury car, and some other needs WheN i wil earn money from forex I will use it for my education and my basic needs and for the welfare of my family and I will never withdraw first i feel happy to earn lots of on forex because it is the result of my hard work and then i thanked to for giving me lots of money from forex important lessons in forex you must always trading from the earnings until .

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, When you have earn a lot of money,You should make a budget of your finance, first of all you invest your maney in Forex for next profit and some portion you can spend on your basic necessity of life and some of it you set aside for loss time. until you see the fruit of your effort, I am the first thing you will buy a luxury car, and some other needs I could use a great balance, and greater trade again. using a large balance is my big dream in forex i thanked to God because i get my income from my experience and work

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am feeling very very happy when i for giving me lots of money from forex trading Of the very most to on forex We are the first thing you'll get a high end car or truck, and some some other wants because it is the result of often withdraw from your cash flow soon you begin to see the fruit of your attempt my hard work and then i thanked to I get my income from my experience and work which we do on forex first i feel happy to earn lots of critical instruction within forex trading you should am earned lots of money and i thanked .

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my opinion when you earns a lot of mony in the forex do not lost your concentration in the forex and utilize your skiils and abilites in the same manner which you use berore .you must be withdraw your profit from the forex because it is very riskey nature of business so be careful and must concantrate and hardwork and use that mony for the batterment of your living standard of yourself and fullfill you needs and wants

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear ya sirf aik dream hi hota hay jo kay har koi forex may daykhta hay laykin iss may kam say kam log hi hotay hane jo kay iss ko sach bi kar daytay hane laykin bohat hi kam log aysa kar laytay hane or ziyada tar log aysa nahi kar saktay hane to iss kiay liya bahtar ya hay kay bonus ko jama kiya jaay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 820 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)