+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 213 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just keep eyes on the market and keep waiting the market that where is it going and I look into the analysis and news of the market, Sometimes I keep open my order at the night, Forex trading is like a pain when we do Forex trade we feel so much tensed. So much stress we feel it is very risky business and everybody cannot do this trading business. bhai trading ke time relax karni ki zaroorat sirf tab ho sakti hai jab aapne trading mein zyada risk liya ho aur appko price ki movement se tension ho rahi ho maine toh trading mein 1% se zyada risk leta hi nahi hoon aur SL aur TP daal kar chod deta hoon fir kaunsa hit hota hai woh dekhta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we need to trade with proper analysis of the market and we all need to be relax by setting the right stop loss and take profit etc, I think forex trading is a good way to make money online and we all need to develop good trading strategy only then we can be relax. v

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I obviously find that in forex, if you do your own analysis based on the position open, so why should we worry about. It is as if we doubt our own judgment, if we decide not to believe. That is why they are saying that this is a good thing, I've never done the analysis to try to calm the mind. Apne trading account mein trade lagane ke baad hum bus yehi chahte hote hain ke jaldi se hmara profit hit ho jaye is doraan hum ko khud ko relax kerne ke liye yeh kerna chahiye ke hum ko apni personal life ki activites puri kerni chahiye aur ager aap student hain to aapko studies pe bhi focus dena chahiye ..

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that we have many requirements relating Forex trading and during positions running, we may go back for some study, reading some trading related articles from the website, watching short videos about learning some good informative issues like the functions of indicators, or how we make technical analysis, and etc. well in fact, generally I do think that it's never easy to relax when you have a open trade in forex market for short period. So better to trade on long term basis and leave your trade with stop loss and take profit limit. Else, just place trade for a short time and move out with your small profit or loss.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri jab forex trading me trade s lagi hoti hain tab mujhe confirm hota hai mujhe is se profit aye ga or main apna take profit and stop loss bhi set karta hoon . Mujhe is baat se relaxation milti hai main ne achi trade lagayi phir main bahir rest k liye visit karnay k liye nikal jata hoon.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best thing to do when you have active trades is to close your computer and don't look at the chart at all because if you stay watching the prices you will ruin everything and you will close a lot of positions with a loss. I usually trades while listening to music helps me relax in this activity but sometimes also see movies in my PC. It is not good seat and watch the market so trader should stay away from the market when they trade poorly .I questioned most of the guy merchants that query plus they presented us different replies which i decided not to think very good using. Therefore i considered puting that quesion right here. I would like to know ones suggestion.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you lsos do not feel the pressure to represent another trade, lower your expectation because its that that makes one to lose either hope or jsut lose it its alwys good to run the marekt with the right expectation and be sure that there is a lot of good process that work well for all of us to the direction that work develops in choices. but I usually merit myself with working to understand what happened

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir relax ham tab hi hotay hane jab kay ham ko aik acha plan mil jaata hay or phir lazmi si bath hay kay ham sirf or sirf us par hi kaam kartay hane to iss kay liya lazmi hay kay aap acha plan dhondo phir jiss say aap ko achi profit ho us ko hi use karo to aap ko relaxing mil jaati hay jo kay bahtar strategy kay bagare na mumkin hoti hay.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji jab app es kam mai ek pefect trder ban jate hai fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai bai saab ji The simple and best suggestion is that as you open trades on basis of your own analysis then you must close your account for sometime and being confident on your analysis you need not to worry about the outcome as profit and loss are parts of Forex business . If you loss then you must learn from your mistake and if you win that will be more encouraging for you.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Keeping yourself stress free is a road to success because when YOU are too concern about your trade then most of the time you look to make changes to the trade, I never trade when I am not sure or I don't have proper entry and stop levels and when I take an entry I rather like to do activities which keep me busy and it could watching You tube channel or watching current affairs blogs or doing some another work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 213 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)