+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 213 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market me trade open rahta hai to trade relax nahi kar sakte hai jab tak ki trade profit me nahi hoti hai trader ko market ,e hamesh analysis kar ke trade ko open karni chahiye aur market me trader ko jada se jada dheyaan deni hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that while my trades are in action I always try to read out news in various forums and internet sites. If my trades are going in negative side then I try to shut my PC and go for a short sleep.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not good seat and watch the market so trader should stay away from the market when they trade poorly .I questioned most of the guy merchants that query plus they presented us different replies which i decided not to think very good using. Therefore i considered puting that quesion right here. I would like to know ones suggestion.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend in forex trading the most important part is defining our risk and if we can define our risk at trading then we can keep ourselves relax while trading and we can get success in forex trading easily. trade with proper risk management then enjoy forex trading.

Member rana53 is an unknown quantity at this point rana53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in accordance to this statement i am thinking that the hope is only the way which can make us relax in the trading and also experience and knowledge make this very good.i like this business i am a new trader in this business and have no enough knowledge and experience but i am getting experience in this business

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I place stop loss in my trades, and it can help me to be relax. If i have got some profit, more than 50% of my take profit, then i will move my stop loss to BEP. It really can help me to be relax while i waiting the price hit my take profit. You can do the same thing if you need somethings to do to makes you relax

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best thing to do when you have active trades is to close your computer and don't look at the chart at all because if you stay watching the prices you will ruin everything and you will close a lot of positions with a loss. I usually trades while listening to music helps me relax in this activity but sometimes also see movies in my PC.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i trade in forex trading business i listen the music when i feel boring in the time of trading business every traders are a doing such like me and they have music for the relax their selves

Senior Member eniolafxt is an unknown quantity at this point eniolafxt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When ever i am trading the forex market trading business i try to always on my radio and listen to music.this make me to make more pips in the forex market trading business.trader need to make money in the forex markiert

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    when you have done the technical and fundamental analysis then you do not have to get panic as you will gain good income from your trade but only you have to keep good patience otherwise you may take wrong decision.
    I agree with you, when we've been analyzing with the maximum and entry, of course we must remain relaxed. because we've done the maximum effort, so any result we can certainly accept. but of course we have to be disciplined with good money management, because there would be minimal risk loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 213 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)