+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 213 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I always try to create a comfortable atmosphere for me in my room during trading
    or before Bha market analysis, but I tell my family that their Abako voice is low, am I comforting the room where I am sitting?
    and I Bthuatha long before you sit and hear Almkiza's voice before analyzing all this helps
    me a lot while relaxing before trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually sell at night when im on my way home from my college .. so on the railroad mumbai you actually
    never have time to think of anything else .. even the currency trading pressures negate during
    this desperate time on the train !! :-) so this is my secret !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dancow For This Useful Post:

duua (2017-09-29)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm .. while trading is in the process I can relax myself through different ways ...
    I can use the old social sites like facebook .. which I opten do .. I can use skype and even
    can read various websites along the trade is in action

thank you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

burqa (2017-09-30)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mental relaxation is essential to making the right decisions in any business. If you mentally bother you,
    t take the right decision. In the same way, mental relaxation is very important in Forex Trading
    to make the right decisions. You can get through the right deals only when you feel healthy
    and your mind is in a cold position. If you bother you, t take a quick decision and can,
    t use this situation for your benefit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

setan (2017-09-29)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just aim low, you know why, when you aim low you just give yourself time to lose money and trade like a professional,
    i mean to lose my money means get a lot of good money, just trade and make sure that you know what you are doing,
    forex requires you to understand what you are doing and make sure that when you, say 10 pips,
    make sure you find it, that way you relax your mind.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very risky market and trader will be a temporary emotion trader. If we control our emotions
    while our traders will avoid fear and tension. In my view a trader who has a heart problem avoids the
    forex market business because the forex market is very risky and the trader
    may face huge losses anytime.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I open some positions and trade in action, then I will relax myself by learning more
    and more about forex trading and I will come to this forum and try to learn more about the forex market,
    share my views, and learn from other ..... and also I will not be so much pressure,
    because I always apply stop loss to some level ...

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually for beginners they can never relax because they be very nervous during trading and they just do not wanna lose any money .but experts and pros can relax during trading because they have more experience so they are not as nervous as newbies .when i trade and i wanna relax i leave the trade on and go watch some tv and check on the trade every 5 minutes

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make myself relax with the use of the right tools in forex trading as I always use stop loss
    and take advantage of me feel relau becaue if not at all it will not be more than my calculation
    and if profit comes also at the level I decide. No need to worry about that trader should
    be sure about his strategy and from the scabies as I say.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to micro For This Useful Post:

damage (2017-09-24)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Put my trade posittion not sitting before the chart! I turned off the computer and went out for various
    activities that were equivalent to a caper mount or made preparations. This instrument serves me for homelike properties.
    I think this can help me to get a lot of diligent and do not like the bad idea in prox.
    What about other people what do you do to see weaken when trading?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 213 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)