+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 213 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,671 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ij999 View Post
    forex market ak online risky business hai likan bohatzada hard hailikan esmarket mai ap strategy bantyay hotou phr ap forexmarket mai trend ko follow kro gy tou ap earning kr sakty ho. Es tarah ap apni help bhe kr sakty ho. Kyu kay begr strstegy kay learning bohat zada ard hai.
    Forex Trading main Trader ko risk hota hay but Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek planing say work karay aor Trading market kay sb right ways ko smjy aor Trader Forex Trading main hardworking karay aor Trader Forex Trading main thek Trading kay strategies ko use kar kay good earning possible kia karay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-31), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), fxearner (2017-10-31), kanita (2017-10-31)

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein jab bhi trade lagat hon mera time pass nhi hota hai mein baar baar screen ko dakhta hon aur bhot upset hota hon and jaldi little profit per trde bhi close kar deta hon tu is ka hal ye nikala hai maine k trade open kar k har two hour bad dakhta hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amjadwaseem For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-04)

Member mdkhorsheda40 is on a distinguished road mdkhorsheda40's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only experience and time teach us, in start it might be too much difficult for us to take rest while opening trading, After entering trade do not monitor it continuosly. Have believe in your analysis and decision.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

true that you can not make good with little knowledge.but you have to try for the best as you can..if you have to a successful trader in forex then you have a complete knowledge and experience. without knowledge forex is risky business for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mdkhorsheda40 For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-30)

Member krishn1949 is on a distinguished road krishn1949's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would rather enter in relaxed trade which does not bother me too much and I will do my calculation first of all looking at weekly and monthly nearby attractive zones and then only enter when there is decent risk to reward is on to offer and won't risk more than 5% of my account and which offers 25% reward.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to krishn1949 For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-30)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market ak online risky business hai likan bohatzada hard hailikan esmarket mai ap strategy bantyay hotou phr ap forexmarket mai trend ko follow kro gy tou ap earning kr sakty ho. Es tarah ap apni help bhe kr sakty ho. Kyu kay begr strstegy kay learning bohat zada ard hai.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-30)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,478 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jub bhi apki trade in action ho aur agar apki strategy aur planning aur isky sath sath apki jo risk management hai sub well
    and best ho tho phr ap har waqt relax hi hngy aur agar in chezon mai sy kisi mai kami hai tho then no....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), batool (2017-10-29), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), kanita (2017-10-29)

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Merciful, I am not frank. Praise be to God. I learned a little in Forex and I started to work for one, and I do not need any recommendations because I prefer to trade myself
    all my greetings
    thanks

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to make yourself in forex is to trade with the lost so you can lose it,
    but sometimes we feel some greedy and open with greater risk in this case I have nothing
    to do just look at the price. and I try to get out very quickly
    greeting

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tikukur For This Useful Post:

besar (2017-10-31)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    well yes i find it very difficult to relax when all the other traders are active. seeing others working hard and making profits makes me restless and then many times i too start trading and hope that i too earn. but there are times when i am satisfied and then i can easily rest.
    Well if you can not relax while transacting, then better stay away for a while, why?
    Because if you can not relax, your emotions will break down and make your trades out of control,
    very dangerous for your account
    thank

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that if we can trade with proper knowledge only then it is possible to get success in trading, trade with understanding of the market is always need to get success while trading. if we can use the proper stop loss and take profit then we can sleep well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 213 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)