+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 213 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I open a number of positions and my trades are on the move, then I can relax by using more learning about forex trading and I can come to this discussion forum and try and analyze more about the forex market, the proportion of my perspectives, and learn from other people and my additions will not be much tense now, because I keep watching the stop loss on the ground that is sure to constantly know that what I can release if the market will fight my open position. forex trading and I will come to this forum and try to learn more about the forex market, share my views, and learn from others and also I will not have too much pressure, because I always apply stop loss to a certain level. So I always know that what I can let go if the market goes against my open position, it is convenient for me if the market still has a position that is still open I have tried to use a small risk that my trading survival.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I helped myself to relax during the trade by taking refresher and side by side reading the forum questions and answers and also by reading articles about forex trading on the internet ... this way I relax by using stop loss on my current trading ... And just as I will become more relaxed by learning more about forex trading and I will come to this forum and try to learn more about the forex market, share my views, and learn from others ... and also I do not there will be so much pressure, because I always apply stop loss to a certain level ... so I always know that what I can release if the market goes against my open position .... but I always hope for the best. ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's important to relax while your trade is opened, if your trading strategy is the type you set and forget then after your trade is open you can continue to play video games to distract you from the market but if your trading strategy requires you to monitor your open trades then you must stay on the trade and see market movements.
    if the trader has a relaxed mind, he can operate for a long time. Trading sessions can be very stressful. The very typical negative emotions associated with negative surgery are feelings of anger. The trader must eliminate the useless feeling because it will not help him recover his capital.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex market is the best market. baby, if you work the basis of market analysis and patience. so you are a successful trader. You take the rest. because they work patience and market knowledge. they work in regular and successful markets.
    Traders must use the minimum risk in your trade so that the tension does not affect it. It is difficult to achieve a relaxed state during trading but it is necessary. Traders must find their own best way to operate to grow their capital but must be patient because this is not a day's duty.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    jab mari trade running main ho to main bilkul bi relax ae hota hon main bohat bad feel karta hon ku ke Forex trading main jab bi hum trading kate hiain to hum ko us main action lene ki zarurt hai different ways se or hum trading kar skte hian.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-30), danish555 (2018-08-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-30), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sarfraz786 (2018-08-23), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-08-29)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that a trader must know that he can't change anything with stress, that's why he has to relax and watch the market without fear because it won't help, otherwise it will make him nervous and can make mistakes.
    when my merchant acts, I will be cold-minded. and analysis of forex trading strategies. I try to control myself from emotional trading with forex. then I learn more about forex and become mentally strong. in this way I help myself.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-22)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    agar aap exchange switch ka istemaal karte hain to, graph baithna nahi chahtay hain. computer ko band karen aur mashqon ki aik silsila, jaisay khail ya zimma daari ke tor par. yeh aap ko aaccha mehsoos karne mein madad miley gi. mujhe lagta hai ke is se baad mein mujh se lafzi maienay se aik astritjk faasla daalnay mein mujhe suber se ziyada madad millti hai. dosray logon ko Aram karne ki zaroorat hai, kab? aur فوریکس market par jazbaat ko control karne ki kamyabi haasil karne aur munafe ki ziyada miqdaar haasil karne ki kuleed ho sakti hai. aksar aap kabhi tijarat nahi karte hain kyunkay aap jantay hain ke anay walay bohat se mawaqay hain aur yeh terminal mein kharch waqt se aap ko bekar ya ilm hai. yeh ilm hai jo trading karte waqt mujhe Aram da kar deta hai
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-22), bali351 (2018-08-30), QamarXulqi (2018-08-20), Unregistered (3)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I open a few positions and my exchanges are in real life, at that point I will unwind myself by adapting increasingly about forex exchanging and I will result in these present circumstances discussion and attempt to take in more and more about forex showcase, share my perspectives, and gain from others.....and additionally I will be not in so much weight, since I generally apply stop misfortune at a specific level...so I generally realize that what I can free if advertise conflicts with my open positions....but I generally seek after the best .......
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), Trump (2018-08-25), zahid2016 (2018-08-28)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After using Forex techniques you can relax because it is 100% risky where you can get 100% ear and and you can lose 100% but when you use it the right way and learn and use the technique you can be easier and relax. we can spend time trading to accept some risks, after that when the technique will apply to your Forex trading then you can feel that time is relaxing for you. And the most important thing is that when you benefit from Forex trading, you can drop the time you spend expensive and useful and you will automatically be satisfied.
    Usually every time I go online on my PC, I always have things to do, sometimes I spend time on forums, sometimes chatting with friends on social media or when I do research on how to improve skills trade me or look for answers to questions that are in mind

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you use the Exchange switch, don't want the graph to sit. Turn off the computer and a series of exercises, such as games or as an obligation. This will help you feel good. I think this helps me more patiently to put a strategic distance from the meaning of the word later. Other people need to relax, when? and controlling emotions on the forex market can be the key to getting success and getting a higher amount of profit. You never trade often because you know that there are many opportunities to come and this is the awakening or knowledge you get from spending time in the terminal. This is knowledge that helps me relax while trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 213 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)