+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 213 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while trading i play guitar when there is to trade going on and i listen to my favourite grunge band nirvana most of the time. then when i see oppurtunities i jump in the market..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is a bad habit to continue watching the screen and charts after opening the trade . the best thing is to stop watching the screen and return back after many hours to watch it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend.Leaving the position and let the price hits one of them is really not every trader can accept.we can see or access is the data and its not enough to understand all that we want to know

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more we are familiar with the strategy we use, over time we can trade with a relaxed attitude. Yes, it only takes habituation. Was very difficult in the beginning, and as natural to feel nervous beginners, especially during the early trading on real account.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When traders trade is open that time trader have lots of tension. But if trader know what are they doing then trader avoid tension. And trader relax when their trade open.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    With my recent development, if i know that i have being profiting, i will just go to doing some thing that will take my time , that will not allows me to even seeing the screen.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When traders trade is open that time trader have lots of tension. But if trader know what are they doing then trader avoid tension. And trader relax when their trade open.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Relax when trade are active it is very hard for trader to relax. But it is very important for trader. When trader feel relax then trader can decide to stay with their analysis.

Member kyo.rahul89 is an unknown quantity at this point kyo.rahul89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i generally trade during evening when im on the way home from my college.. so in mumbai railways you actually don't ever have time to think anything else.. even forex trading pressure nullify during this desperate times in train !! so this is my secret !!

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 213 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)