+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 213 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not so easy to be relax while you have invested your assets but only thing that makes you relax is your confidence that you are trading with best strategy and that will help you to earn something for you. Keep yourself stick with forex even you are off line and always try to hope for the best. It is necessary to analyse your positions and to judge the behaviour of the market for better trading when you are in real enviornment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way by which we can remain calm and relaxed while our trade in open is when we would have placed the trade according to our analysis of the market done prior to taking the position. Thus there would be technical reason for the trade and we will remain calm regarding the open trade. We should also use proper money management to be relaxed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ing-said is an unknown quantity at this point ing-said's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only experience and time teach us, in start it might be too much difficult for us to take rest while opening trading, another opinion is you can see television to relax yourself.

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    I dont stare at my open deals at all. i just attached the targets both the take profit as well as the stop loss and let it go and carry on doing my other works. In this way i dont have any tension or stress also.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    i understand that there is a risk to get loss in this market, so i use money management in every my trade. with good money management im sure that even if i loss my trade, i will not loss all my money in that account. and im sure that i can recover my loss in my next trade. discipline to use smal lot size will help to relax.

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai meri koi b aisi trade lagi hui ho jo daily time-frame k ehssab sy ho ya 4hour candle k ehssab sy ho to mei serf take-profit ko lage k khude mei apny system ko stand by py laga k mei aram kr ly ta hun......

Junior Member simo424 is an unknown quantity at this point simo424's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    recalculate or reanalyze is the way to correct bad mind plan. simulated in demo account and reanalyze the result and if the plan still running bad, so we need to it again until the plan correctly good to run in real account

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not an easy thing to sit relax while doing trading because there is a pressure on the mind to make some good amount of profit and we always confirm that our trade is not wrong and even i am just struggling hard here to make a huge profit and i know one day i will be a successful trader.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is why we should give our best market analysis before we open any positions base on our technical or fundamental analysis. it is important that we have faith and confidence with our analysis so that we can trade in relax and calm manner. Trading with a positive mind frame is one ingredients of a profitable trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Junior Member azee is an unknown quantity at this point azee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donnot cogitate so as if there is any artifact in this grouping that could provide us weaken patch ours function is working, and in beggining it is most undoable to purchase rest while part is leaving to run, exclusive change could thatch us only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 213 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)