+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 213 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I usually use the stop loss at my trading and I have the mentality to accept losses in forex trading and My friend I believe in forex trading and I also believe in my own trading strategy. If we understand the trend of the market then we can make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji agar aapka trades open hai aur wo aapne poori tarah se analysis karke market me open kiya hai to aapne usmein stop loss bhi lagaya hoga aur fir aap ess business me achha kar sakte hai aur aapko jada loss ka tension bhi nahi rahenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this will make us relax from the begining well i think that is enter in the best management of the money have no single need to help myself to relax when my Forex exchange trades are open just relax in trading.

Senior Member zef619 is on a distinguished road zef619's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we dont need to open the trades when you are not sure. If you are not sure then it will be more risky and dangerous for you because you will think more on it and feeling lost when trade goes in losses...

Member anafal is an unknown quantity at this point anafal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am pleased to be with you here in the forum trading main relax rehna bohat zarooori hai par ye bussiness be aisa ha jis main insaan relax reh be nahi sakta is main calm rehny ke liy hian market ko roz achi trha study karna chahye jab market umary mutabiq ho ge to zaroor relax hoon gya good luck everyone thanks

Senior Member jakyvay is on a distinguished road jakyvay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is genuinely not sluttish to affect when we get an unprotected job especially considering that the interchange may be experiencing a disposition occurrence and accumulating losses-hence the pauperism for exacting adhesion to SL and TP.

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dexgotastra View Post
    I am not familiar with the transaction volume of $ 1. Still annoying and could not relax in trading. I usually use the Stop los for small transactions. But if there was a moment I use a large lot with activating Trailing Stop or protect profit so I could relax sleep leave trade
    with $ 1 of Lost is so big newbie can not remain calm and relaxed while trading but for those with a good trader, they can control their emotions and can use stoploss and they can also relax while* open position

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a kind of Forex currency exchange trader that is not bothered when my trades are opened. This is because i always use a very strong Money management to control all my Forex trades at all times.
    Patience is Key.

Member dcruze2013 is on a distinguished road dcruze2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During my positions is in action I put s/l and t/p instead of keeping eyes on the trading platform and go for my other work. Sometimes I am helping with my household responsibilities, or making some postings in Forex forum, or if anything I have to do. I believe it is not necessary to stay in-front of the trading platform for a long time if we use the options (S/L and T/P), except if we are not in scalping.

As one of Forex trader, we have many requirements relating Forex trading and during positions running, we may go back for some study, reading some trading related articles from the website, watching short videos about learning some good informative issues like the functions of indicators, or how we make technical analysis, and etc.

Senior Member spider is an unknown quantity at this point spider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soniailyas View Post
    trade lagany ke ly lazmi bat ha ak strong strategy ki zarorat hoti ha and agar kisi forex trader ko apony trading system per fully yaqeen ha tu us ko apni trade ke final result ke ly wait kerna ho ga .
    stregey hona to bahut hi jayda importent hai jab tak huamre stregey strong nhi hogi tab tak hum kuch bhi nhi kar sakenge hume huemsah achi stregey bana ke work karna chahiy tabhi ek trader successs ho sakega mai bhi humesah stregey bana ke work karta hun .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 213 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)