+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 213 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to cool your nerves while in a trade is to detach yourself from it When placing such trade you need to set your stop loss as well as your profit target Then look for something that will take your attention away from the trade If you stay glued to such trade you will be tempted to interfere with it You will also want to keep tab with each movement the market makes Therefore getting involved with some other productive activities is the best way to relax yourself while in a trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use money management & stop losses have been providing comfort to me if still has position that is still open..just fixed the targets of your possition & continue to your other obligation or work .i know it can't be possible to take relax.thi will keep the coming & also enable us to relax & take more rinsk in traders. jasa k aap jantay han k lalach bht buri bala ha hum nay trade open kar rakhebhoti ha aur hum profit main hotay han aur mazeed profit araha bhota ha magar hamaray mind ko pata nhe kaya hota ha hum greed bkrtay han aur lot size brha datay han aur btrade achanak profit sa nloss ki tarf chal parti ha aur hamara account dead ho jata ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear The main power of trading will come only when the analysis that we are doing is right and the results start giving us the required profits. This will keep the income coming and also enable us to relax and take more risks in the trades....... There is no real way to relax. The only thing you can possibly do is to leave the screen, but you can always think of your trade and worry about it. The physiologist attribute is to somebody a place red and a withdraw advantage and pose to it. Don't alter it for any understanding at all and deal with it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-12)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i open some positions and my trades are in action then i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market share my views and learn from others. This will keep the income coming and also enable us to relax and take more risks in the trades... It's never easy to relax when you have a open trade in forex market for short period. So better to trade on long term basis and leave your trade with stop loss and take profit limit. Else, just place trade for a short time and move out with your small profit or loss.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i comes out from this situation so i keep myself calm and cool. i will entering forum for discussion. i can do another job to refresh my mind such as i always have a cup of tea or coffee to refresh mind when ever i feel burden this make me active and fresh Try not to be nervous as you trade is in action and dont think about it much,if your trade is not going your way than just relax and have be confident on your analysis about the market if you have good analytical skills than it will eventually go your way and make you some profit and you can use different features like T.P and S.L which can help you to.

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend you can help yourself to relax while your trades are in action by using very small lots size in your traders because only big lots create anxiousness among us to be fessed margin call for this reason we do not relax while our trades are in action so trade safely to be relax, thanks.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once i open up quite a few functions as well as the jobs will probably be in action we swiftly will most likely remainder personally by studying a large amount of concerning Forex currency trading and in addition OK, I'll pay a visit to that will online community and in addition analyze for more info plus much more concerning Foreign currency, in forex trading, I believe that it is a very bad and difficult time for every one i would say and i usually relax my self by making my self realizing that i would definitely comes out from this situation so i keep myself calm and cool.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tak mera taluk hai to agr meri trades action mein hon to mein tension nahi leta q ky mujhe pata hai mein agr tension lon ya na lon hona to wahi hai jo khuda ko manzur hai par jab trades bohat ziada phans jati hain to mujhe kuch tension hoti hai par mein ziada tar tension free rehta hun,tension le ky khud ka khon nahi jalata. dakhe g ma usi waqt relax feel kro ga jb ye mere trader action me to ho ge sath me market se profit b gainkkar rahe ho ge is trah unhe to faida pohanche ga sath me mujhe b faida pohanche ga

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you open a position at that moment dont keep any doubts in your mind because that will disrupt you and you'll get scared of choosing what to do and eventually make wrong decision and than suffer a loss.so keep cool and dont fear of facing loss.it'll help you in future and in the end you'll face some or no losses well I personally believe just stick on good strategy and management you can slowly increase the deposits later on. Always keep extra cash for an emergency case. Manage all these things properly and you can do really very well at forex.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well when i trade i believe that i am doing the best i can ,if i earn money this will be good and i will be happy and if i loose it is a lesson i need to learn and never make the same mistake again ,after all we are not trading with millions of dollars ,it is just the start of a trader career ,so i release as much pressure as possible ,and yeah i dont spend a lot of time watching the chart this destroy my nervs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 213 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)