+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 213 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always play music to make me relaxed when trading
    and in my opinion we should not have thought too much when trading
    because it would disrupt our trading activities, usually thinking about how to return the debt that we borrow etc will make us rush into decisions in trading
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to treat myself with the forex profits i make by rewarding myself to treats once in a while, i make sure i go out to a nice place once in a while to unwind and to have fun responsibly though, spending your hard earned money is fun and rewarding while at the same tome giving you the motivation to work harder.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Medo.Forex View Post
    So that we could relax while trading in the Forex market and we must implement a safe system of money management to avoid big losses, use stop loss if we want to avoid big losses while trading in the Forex market, this should be done by a novice trader.
    Ham logon ke liye money management bahut hi important ho sakta hai. Agar ham log safe trades ko karte hain tab hamare losses bhi kam ho jaate hain aur is tara hse ham log apni trading se ek regular trading ki income kama sakte hain. Bas hame yehi dekhna hoga ki ham stop loss ka use karne ke baad me hi trades ko open kare.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So that we could relax while trading in the Forex market and we must implement a safe system of money management to avoid big losses, use stop loss if we want to avoid big losses while trading in the Forex market, this should be done by a novice trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear in fact I obviously find that in forex, if you do your own analysis based on the position open, so why should we worry about. It is as if we doubt our own judgment, if we decide not to believe. That is why they are saying that this is a good thing, I've never done the analysis to try to calm the mind.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually, I consider its so true that the main power of trading will come only when the analysis that we are doing is right and the results start giving us the required profits. This will keep the income coming and also enable us to relax and take more risks in the trades.

Member Saleem1024 is an unknown quantity at this point Saleem1024's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apne trading account mein trade lagane ke baad hum bus yehi chahte hote hain ke jaldi se hmara profit hit ho jaye is doraan hum ko khud ko relax kerne ke liye yeh kerna chahiye ke hum ko apni personal life ki activites puri kerni chahiye aur ager aap student hain to aapko studies pe bhi focus dena chahiye ..

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When our trades in action, most of us can't control our emotion if we always see our chart. I think it will be good for us if we trade and then leave the chart for a while. It is not good for our eyes also if we always in front of our computer. Then we can be relax if we are no in front of our chart of computer

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that there are a lot of ways you can make yourself relax while your trade is in action. One of this way is by setting your stop loss and take profit so that when the market is not favorable, it help closing it all.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we can trade with the proper discipline then we can be relax while our trades are in action. The most important part in forex trading is defining our risk and if we can define our risk at trading then we can keep ourselves relax

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 213 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)