+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member WaheedRana is an unknown quantity at this point WaheedRana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab ahmari tarde chal rahi hoti hain to ahmai is main relax rehna hay q kay is main hamain agar tention rhaay gi to ham ho skta hay kay isi tension main trade karian or trade ghalat hojaye or hamai is main loss hojaye isliye hamain jab bhi trade karn ahy to hamain s main relax mood main karna hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I think it is very true that the best thing to do when you have active trades is to close your computer and don't look at the chart at all because if you stay watching the prices you will ruin everything and you will close a lot of positions with a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, generally in forex trading I personally think that we need to experienced enough so that we have not enough excitement for our trading .it is better to stick with rules and discipline always ,proper money and risk management is required for our trading system so that we can get relax while our trading is running.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I think it is very true that if we can trade with the proper discipline then we can be relax while our trades are in action. The most important part in forex trading is defining our risk and if we can define our risk at trading then we can keep ourselves relax

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders are trading in forex trading business his feelings are very upset he think about his trading we can get relax when close our trade if the traders get profit from their trade then he is very glad because he achieve his goal

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe I get a very good feeling when I watch my open positions in the market especially when I see the profit , but I think that it's better to leave the chart completely and go away from the computer because if you stay watching the price you will be under pressure and you will close the positions early , after you open the positions you can't do anything else and your work is done so leave the market do his work.

Senior Member moh is an unknown quantity at this point moh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure with all the relation of an single week making money and therefore reduction connected with every early morning of investing most of us even at the moment acquired the exact 5 times of going through so there might be even now ample benefit seriously there your buddy utilizing a problem women and men use a great possibility together with pay once more relation by way of investing so it will be the appropriate secret is a good cash controlling near a great potent know-how with regard to computers while using the trend

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I absolutely believe that this is hard for me but some days I still manage to rest when my trades are in action, forex trading is a risky business so that tension make it hard for me to relax when am trades are in action most of the time.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously I think its much true that the best thing to do when you have active trades is to close your computer and don't look at the chart at all because if you stay watching the prices you will ruin everything and you will close a lot of positions with a loss. I usually trades while listening to music helps me relax in this activity but sometimes also see movies in my PC.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade k doran kafi zyada katra hota hai k hum loss kar jae gay aur sub say barhi cheez yeh hoti hai k hume is business me khud pay ye control hona chahye k kiss tarha say agay barhna hai jitna behter tareeka hum paty hain utni he asani say hum khud ko secure kar paty hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)