+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 213 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have a right trading plan then you will not get the pressure when your trade is open. And if you are just gambling the market then you will always feel uncomfortable when the trading is open so this is overcome when you learn the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe we can help our self to relax while our trades are in action that we can use or set TP and SL point use money management and we can use small risk that is good and i think that way we can relax our self while our trades are in action.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think that after i make trade i do some relax because its important to give the mind some relax from the stress which is coming from forex trading ,the forex trading is making me more confusing sometimes that why the relax after make trade is very important for trader.

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should take a rest because this improves your concentration.Already rolling in the forex market needs some skills that distinguish it from the rest of the traders so that it can achieve profit and no loss is the most important skill is self-control.

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Relax is a very essential while doing Forex trading because it is need to refresh your mind for the next challenges of the trading market. So, You need to refresh you mind and then start making trades again with full confidence and with a new hope of winnings.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe sometimes I have to focus so much of the analysis and it makes me feel tired and tense, measured in the time I want to drink coffee or slept for a few hours to be able to feel better, psychological well and is strong enough to help me win.

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think that I take all the trading decision only on the basis of analysis. Before make trading order I spend more time to analysis and when I make trading order then I set my take profit and stop loss and close the market terminal for 5 or 6 hours. I do not like to take more pressure in forex trading.

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that when you have done the technical and fundamental analysis then you do not have to get panic as you will gain good income from your trade but only you have to keep good patience otherwise you may take wrong decision.

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that when trades are kept open and no risk management technique is applied it will not let us rest and our mind shall remain in tension, but if we have enough free margin left and applied stop loss and target, it would help us relax becuase we know in any case the losses may not exceed to a limit.

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that when i trade i believe that i am doing the best i can ,if i earn money this will be good and i will be happy and if i loose it is a lesson i need to learn and never make the same mistake again ,after all we are not trading with millions of dollars ,it is just the start of a trader career.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 213 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)