+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 823 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 8226

Thread: Profit making target is good or bad?

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion Profit target is not a bad idea, it is a very good trading practice to have a profit target but the target must be realistic. It is very good to have your daily target of profit because it saves you from Greed. Once the target of day is achieved i do not trade more whatever is going on in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ttm.abdul is an unknown quantity at this point ttm.abdul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, earnings bringing in target can be good we support it. your current Best pan AND ALSO strategy throughout trading Forex is usually to manage your current funds throughout appropriate way. you\'ll want to date for you to achieve your current target. Many people run here and get huge profit by Forex trade business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member okr is an unknown quantity at this point okr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very interesting business in our life it is nice to put a daily or a monthly target for your trades this can make you to trade with a peaceful mind especially when this target is not very high.me like this business

Member sachkibhaw is an unknown quantity at this point sachkibhaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As the forex trading business mein profit making target ab bhot he acha or best and best ways as haid Forex trading business mein bhot money earn kerny ka.forex trading business mein humain plan ki zarorat hoti hais !!

Senior Member earncash90025 is an unknown quantity at this point earncash90025's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course profit making in market is good..why it could be said bad..but profit making in forex market is not easy for everyone..it takes a lot of efforts and skills to make good profit daily in forex market..but always profit motive could be harm for capital..

Member FAHEEM66 is an unknown quantity at this point FAHEEM66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yaa ap nan thek kha is main aksr isi tra hota ha but I. Think jo log apna ak target rakgty han or os ko achieved karnan k ly manat karty han to wo zaror ko6 earn karty ha.

Senior Member azamimamuk is an unknown quantity at this point azamimamuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by madhurishaha View Post
    Hello friends,
    I have heard from some of my friends that in forex market, having profit making target is very harmful and sometime it may cause to blow the trading account. But I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.
    Thanks in advance.
    profit making target is good and we have to select the target of earning then we will complete our target and we will make lot of money in this business and it is very easy to earn money

Senior Member mukeshfx is on a distinguished road mukeshfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai, Profit ka target rakh kar trading karna achchi baat hai magar jab kabhi market ka condition bad ho tab humen apne profit ko chase karne ke liye humen wrong position yaa jyada position open nahin karna chahiye. Hamesha market ke trend ke sath trading karna chahiye.

Banned dedefx is an unknown quantity at this point dedefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madhurishaha View Post
    Hello friends,
    I have heard from some of my friends that in forex market, having profit making target is very harmful and sometime it may cause to blow the trading account. But I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.
    Thanks in advance.
    Exactly in which do u obtain the info, the established target profit is actually bad? Build absolutely simply zero mistake, established the actual TP will assist u technically, so that whenever a machine mistake or even interruption of the actual Web, u need not worry, as a result of youve got established TP and SL.

Member twinkle_star2012 is an unknown quantity at this point twinkle_star2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ajn yh buut acah hoat hy kiyo ky ager aap phly sey mind rakh kly ky apko kitna profit earning krni hay to aap eaisly oney earn kr skty haiy and forex is a great busniess hy and forex sey bhut love krta hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 823 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)