+ Reply to Thread
Page 804 of 823 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 802 803 804 805 806 814 ... LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 8226

Thread: Profit making target is good or bad?

Banned wak is an unknown quantity at this point wak's Avatar
    Thanks
    making profit is very good according to me it is the best thing that one can do in this business thais why i am really enjoying making money and that is why i am trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahabub32 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub32's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best plan and strategy in trading forex is to manage your money in proper way.you trade with the better and got you profit if you review market and then you get profit fully so care fully when you trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member botol is an unknown quantity at this point botol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Division and supports the business goals to advance in fact something of interest. daily, weekly, monthly and yearly profit matralized. Merchant business.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex banda isi liye join kerta hay kay profit ho mera nahi khayal kay koi bi asia ho ga jo nahi chaye ga kay profit nah ho sab traders profit kay liye he trading kertay hay or un sab ka target profit he hota hay.

Banned mmarfot01 is an unknown quantity at this point mmarfot01's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have heard from some of my friends that in forex market, having profit making target is very harmful and sometime it may cause to blow the trading account. But I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.
    Thanks in advance...yes big target is harmful ...

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my understanding in the forex market i really think profit taken is the best way to earn more pips in the forex market based on my opinion because the more we set target the more we can learn to take the profit faster

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit making target is good as per my opinion but i can say that if u use the stop loss and target profit option with it than it will be good and can earn more profit as per target.

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Looser View Post
    it is nice to put a daily or a monthly target for your trades this can make you to trade with a peaceful mind especially when this target is not very high.

Forex trading is nothing more than direct access trading of different types of foreign currencies. In the past, foreign exchange trading was mostly limited to large banks and institutional traders.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to make a target for every thing in your life is of course a good thing, because in my openion a well organised and a successful person always put targets to everything in his life.

Senior Member ansuke is an unknown quantity at this point ansuke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by madhurishaha View Post
    Hello friends,
    I have heard from some of my friends that in forex market, having profit making target is very harmful and sometime it may cause to blow the trading account. But I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.
    Thanks in advance.
    make money profits are of course a good thing you why there bad, I think when you have a good business strategy, and you can make money from your business due to the implementation strategy or happy with the money they earn, if you compared the two, will not do anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 804 of 823 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 802 803 804 805 806 814 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)