+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 823 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 811 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 8226

Thread: Profit making target is good or bad?

Senior Member sony1 is an unknown quantity at this point sony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is to manage your money in proper way. you need to time in order to achieve the target.,it should be divided on some parts,daily,weekly,monthly & yearly,I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.this can make you to trade with a peaceful mind especially profit target is very important because price movements can not be predicted with certainty, so we need a target profit of approximately easily touched by the movement of currency prices.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haniu is an unknown quantity at this point haniu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Looser View Post
    it is nice to put a daily or a monthly target for your trades this can make you to trade with a peaceful mind especially when this target is not very high.
    meray khial say profit k liay target rakhna best hai kaun k is say pata chal jata hai k kitna work karna hai or kitna time work karnay say target ko pora kia ja sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghosthunter is an unknown quantity at this point ghosthunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think profit making target is not harmfull for a trader in forex.I think if a trader makes a target of monthly profit he can reach his target very easily.Without target no work will not be completed.So I think every trader should have profit making target.

Member lcy is an unknown quantity at this point lcy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making target is not a bad idea when you are trading but all the same know that this target are so much much achivable in a way that you will have your money in the best way possible but all the same it is good to have targets.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Targets set karna bohot acha hota hay aap ko apnee direction ka pta chal jata hay, aur aap jab tak apny targets set naheen karty aap apnee direction set naheen kar paty, is sya apa ka time bhi bach jata hay aur loss say bhi bacha ja sakta hay.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by madhurishaha View Post
    Hello friends,
    I have heard from some of my friends that in forex market, having profit making target is very harmful and sometime it may cause to blow the trading account. But I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.
    Thanks in advance.
    In my experience and as I read a lot from forums, to be a trader, It is along journey and a very very hard strugle in this business, but who can patience and keep on doing It, the sweet taste of forex will be us.

Banned zahangir17 is an unknown quantity at this point zahangir17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good currency business.it is nice to put a daily or a monthly target for your trades this can make you to trade with a peaceful mind especially when this target is not very high. Best of luck............

Senior Member sdrubel is an unknown quantity at this point sdrubel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome to forex.it is nice to put a daily or a monthly target for your trades this can make you to trade with a peaceful mind especially when this target is not very high.good luck.......................................

Senior Member raha is an unknown quantity at this point raha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Select a target in any work is good for doing that well. Without making target you can't do so well. So i think profit making target in trading is very good for everyone trade. If you have a target of making profit then you can do your work seriously for fulfill your target.

Banned think00 is an unknown quantity at this point think00's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best pan and strategy in trading Forex is to manage your money in proper way. you need to time in order to achieve the target. A lot of people work here and get huge profit from Forex trade business like job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 823 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 811 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)