+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 823 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 803 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 8226

Thread: Profit making target is good or bad?

Senior Member dr.mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point dr.mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be great to set an everyday or perhaps a regular concentrate on to your investments this will allow you to be for you to deal which has a restful brain specially when this kind of concentrate on isn't very high. Without a doubt, my spouse and i support income producing concentrate on, the really moving forward to small business to come, it ought to be broken down upon a number of elements, daily, every week, regular & every year, when that materialized, small business speculator will be profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know where your friends got such notions from because i know very well that trading without any profit target is akin to driving without any destination in mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fawadmanzoor is an unknown quantity at this point fawadmanzoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no fact about it that profit making is good or bad , obviously good one is working all the time and trading forex for his good and making alot of money as a trader, so the one who is not having any profit is going toward the loss and he should find a good solution for it . so every one is here and trading for a good reason of doing more and getting more.

Senior Member Medofon_2010 is an unknown quantity at this point Medofon_2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think so
    i think that the profits
    making target is good .. not bad
    it helps you to get your target

Banned psamehdaw is an unknown quantity at this point psamehdaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find that some trading strategies uses profite target, and some don't. There is one strategies, which I have been using for about a month, which doesn't need any stoped lossing levels, but target price is neccessary. I have to say, that is very rewarding. Almost every day can make 10-15% profite with it. Very hard working, but I think it is worth.

Banned mdrejaul is an unknown quantity at this point mdrejaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    you need to time in order to achieve the target.,it shouldbe divided on some parts,daily,weekly,monthly & yearly,I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.this can make you to trade with a peaceful mind especially

Member rivo25 is an unknown quantity at this point rivo25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For every business we have a profit target, Forex is one kind of business, so here we also have a target. Without target we cant achievement our goal. For Forex I have daily bases target, I think its better for all Forex trader.

Senior Member salman162 is an unknown quantity at this point salman162's Avatar
    Thanks
    we all must risk it anyway. Really, it would be foolish not to sign up for this Forex bonus if you are going to trade on the Forex market anyway. You see when you deposit $2000, for example, you will receive an additional $500 to make the trade with. Obviously, the more money you invest, the bigger the returns will be and this is good news for all involved.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    make a profit target in accordance with this framework nice and follow we make in our framework for self discipline.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Making profit target is very good. Every trader should adopt instructions. I heard from many senior members that Forex market, having profit target is very harmful and some time it may cause to blow the trading account. But I always try to set the target and try to achieve the desire goal. It is not bad to set the target.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 823 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 803 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)