+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 823 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Profit making target is good or bad?

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned one thing from my experience is that when we trade for a long time, we will get a big profit so try to be patient. Because making money is required for every merchant. Some traders also need some other things like knowledge, experience, and cruising skills. We may set a good business target. There is no doubt that there is a very good, related to the Snap object to generate revenue. Buying and selling foreign currency with the highest dams is always worried about money. It came to me. Allows you to do business with peace of mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think making a profit is good. because I think that business means loss = profit. if I lose my money I do not lose my confidence because if I lose my confidence then I also lose my hope and if I lose my hope then I lose my money so easily. I also think that forex gives me a lot of money if we understand this market. Forex is managing your money the right way. You need time to reach your goals, weekly, several sections, every year, and every month, you have to share them every time you get confused. By anybody please help me on this. This, you will be able to face a peaceful mind, especially

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading maine profit making target ak boht he acha or best and good way ha agr ap ka pass trading ka plan ha or ap target rakha kar trading karrta ha too ap huge money earned kar sakta hna esi waja sa best or achi trader karna or trading maine apna emotion ko control karna ..

Member sherylwajid is on a distinguished road sherylwajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Focus ... to stomach some losses along the way may not be easy, but it may help sustain profits in the long run. Making the best possible decision is typically what many investors attempt to accomplish. Often times, it may take some bad trades to get to the good ones.

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I have heard from someone of my friends that in forex market, having profit making target is very harmful while online trade as well and sometime it may cause to blow the trading account. But I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.
    killer smile boys

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some business benefits use this strategy, and some do not. One strategy, in which I am a month, that does not have a stop loss level needs to be used, but the price is indispensable. Me, it's very effective. Almost every day you can do it with 10-15% profit. The task is very difficult, but I think it is worth it. Everyone starts his business for several purposes. The main goal is to earn profits. Because making money is required for every merchant. Some traders also need some other things like, knowledge, experience, and cruising skills. We may set a good business target.

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I support profit making target its really moving on business goong forword it should be divided on some parts daily weekly monthly & yearly when it materialized nd business trader will be profitable

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2018-05-27), rehanayaz (2018-05-27), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), ZainAli143 (2018-05-28)

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading is to handle your cash in an appropriate way. You need a chance to accomplish your objectives, every week, several areas, each season and each 30 days, it's you I need to divided on you're puzzled about it every day. By anyone please help me about this.this, you will be able to cope with a relaxing thoughts, especially

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GUJJARBABA For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this business many traders are trading and they are earning , but when the traders make a target for the income they could get the good experience of trading and they could make good income with this business , profit making target increase the capabilities of the traders and they could perform much batter in this business ,

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), naveedbnn (2018-05-20), Nirzana (2018-05-28), rehanayaz (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han dear well question kiya hay aap nay or men aap say fully agree karta hun kay target making for profit some time harmful hota hay... Q kay aksar trader apnay target ko achieve karnay kay liay sochay samjhay baghair trade karta hay or wo apnay target ko poora karnay kay liay emotional ho jata hay or thoray waqt men huge profit earn karnay kay liay bila sochay samjhay trade karta hay jis say trading us kay liay harmful hoti hay or wo profit earn karnay ki bajay loss men chala jata hay...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-28), javedqasim (2018-05-18), kashi93 (2018-05-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 823 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)