+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 384 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Senior Member cruzzero is an unknown quantity at this point cruzzero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is enough to start trading with only $10. you can open real account in cent and you are ready to start trading. made this your exprerience If you later want to invest more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagulcuy View Post
    deposit depends on the ability of the trader's own ..... we have to look at the capabilities and our knowledge about forex ....... we should be aware of the ability of the self .... if we feel have not been able to properly analyze , should we put a small deposit in advance .... and we will put big money when we feel are capable and able to do so .....
    yes, we should be able to measure our ability to trade the forex market. but I see that sufficient capital remains a requirement for our convenience in trade. because if we are too little capital, we will have difficulty in trading .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think $ 10 is enough to open an account in instaforex cent and you can start trading with the capital. the gains are not worth the time you spend for it, but do not forget that the greater gains in trade is your experience with using your own money, so you also will feel the sensation or emotion in the trade and that you are supposed to control.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposit is more better for the beginner's of the trading forex, when beginner start the forex trading then they need the experience to make trading more effective and profitable to earn the money and change their life.

Member plkent is an unknown quantity at this point plkent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your success is not bad, Just you need some money. Small deposit is not bad for new trader. But if you can try you will get a lot of bonus for trading. Just wait a month. I am starting very small amount on bonus money. But it is very though to business. Now I am trying to increase bonus money from forum post. It will very helpful for me. But Every one should start real business with small amount of money. Because demo practice is so tough.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will advice you to open a cent account with Instaforex . By proper money management you can build your account from 10 Dollars also . My point is Don't stop trading in the real market for long , if you are out of the market then you need to start it again from the scratch. So no matter how much you have in your pocket choose a suitable account type , then biggest leverage with swap free account and continue your trading experience .
    Scorpian Trader

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    I think you're ready to open a real account with your ability to reach 60-70%. You can open an account cents, so you can minimize the lot to be able to withstand high floating. In instaforex you can do this.
    for beginners, it is advisable to deposit small amounts, since only for mental training. if with minor mode you still have doubts, you can trade without a capital, is by using a posting bonus. This is a great opportunity to test your strategies, without having to lose your money.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    If you want to deposit low amount then you can open cent account on instaforex then deposit low amount on that. With that amount you can easily practice on real account. I think every newbies need to start on real account for practice.
    indeed in the study and practice we should also use a real account. because there we will learn how to control your emotions when trading. but that the risk we face is not great then we should use the cents account and not deposit too much money ....

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    agr ap ka account main kam balance ha to ap filhall trading ko stop kar dana to acha ha ap next month or balance gain karan or phar trading start karan q k ap ko account main balance boht sara kam ha or ap ko pata be nhi chala ga k ap ko account bilkul khali ho jaya ga or aap phar perashan hona ga ,

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low deposit say behtar hai k app trade na hi krain to acha hai ya jab tak app minimun100$ diposit nahi karwa sakty to app demo hi use krain iss say app ki mazeed information milay gi k app ko kam say kam kitny amount say trading dtart karni chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 384 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)