+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 384 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I know, You should not deposit at this moment because you are a new trader and you'll all of your funds whether $1000 or $10. You can rely on the no deposit bonus and when you get hands on experience with trading, then you can invest big money and earn . ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxcareer is on a distinguished road fxcareer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ajkal jab micro lots available hai to deposit $10 ho ya $100 minimum koi itna farak nahi padta but definitely agar aap regular income source chahte hai to ek time par aapko kam se kam $1500 ka account le jana hoga chahe initial capital ko grow karo ya half profit aur half investment ka principle pe kaam karo. Agar aap low deposit par kaam karoge to as a newbie aapke paas 2 ya 3 saal ka time bhi hoga aur account grow karke without investment tab tak aap acha account bana loge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that it's true that low capital determines your profit but patience is also good.A trader helps to learn that the best thing for businessmen act. From these learning and knowledge without interest , a trader will not be able to increase interest and is very important because it is very important in the interest of traders.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardeep7651 View Post
    Low deposit of paisa means low profit from forex market and also not having any gurentee to get that loss profit too because kam investment key sath tarding kaarney mai bhot problm ho jati hei kyu ki kam lot size se kar to bhot time m thoda profit milegah and jayeda se karge se joh hai us sey ni hath doh baithnge.
    Bhai low deposit karte hai to low profits hi milta hai, lekin chota deposit bhia new trader ke liye acha hota hai bhai, waise trader ko yaha par bada investment nahi karna chahiye bhai low se shurwat karna hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low deposits es business ma agar karny hay tu ap ko es business ma phr buhat hi kam risk k sath kaam krana ho ga bhaiya g kyu k agar ap high risk k sath kaam kary gay tu es business ma buhat jald apna capital loss kar day gay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the low deposit is good for the practice and learn but if you want to make a good profit you should trade with a big capital to be able to make a good profit , but you should not trade with a big capital before you see yourself able to make a profit.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I think yes it’s much true that low deposits for the new traders is good for them, but do not trade in real account wait for four or six months in the mean time your bonus money transfer to real account and your trading capital is more and also at that time new traders also mature and get good experience from the demo account.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposit of paisa means low profit from forex market and also not having any gurentee to get that loss profit too because kam investment key sath tarding kaarney mai bhot problm ho jati hei kyu ki kam lot size se kar to bhot time m thoda profit milegah and jayeda se karge se joh hai us sey ni hath doh baithnge.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai low deposit yaha par mere hisaab se ek achi soch hoti hia bhai, bada investment ek dum se nahi karna hota hai bhai, yaha par bhai pahle to chote investment se hi trading ki shuruwat karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe in forex trading you have to first learn about the trading then you can take your chances at the market, don't deposit money initially and learn trading on demo account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 384 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)