Closed Thread

Thread: 8893139 - Gold aur Euro me Trading (2nd attempt)

Anytime
    Account blown. Hope to see you in a better position in next context

Thread Closed!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wish you all the best in the coming trades and this time all eyes are on the Euro and the coming meeting of the ECB which will decide the fate of the Greece now

You are doing good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

dareking (2012-02-18)

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Maine Profits kaise kamaya hain.

Bhaiyon mujhe aapka saath aur pyar mila hain.

Main is contest me bhaag le kar bahut ki khush hoon.

Maine apne saari trading news dekh kar ki hui hain.

Main Bloom Berg Tv dekhta hoon.

USA se aati hain wo

Usko aap log Internet me bhi dekh sakte hain jinke paas mein 4mbps ka broad band connections hota hain.

Euro wohi karta hai jo Europe me hota hain.

Agar Europe ki halat theek hogi to Euro upar jayega.

Ek samay tha jab Euro 1.4400 par tha.

Aur ek samay ab hain jab ki Euro 1.3100 par aaya hua hain.

Bahiyon yeh isis baat ko darshata hain ki kahin na kahin Europe me bhaut samaysa hain jo itni jaldi theek nahi ho sakti hain.

Lekin USA ki haalat bhi kuch theek nahi hain.

Isiliye Euro itna upar gaya hua hai abhi.
    Bahut accha khel rahe ho bhaiya aur lagta hai ki iss contest mein definitely tum hi jeetoge waise bahut se acche trader bhi tough competition dey rahe hain..Par tumne acchi lead le rakhi hai.
    Accha bloom berg news are always correct ya kabhi kabhi galat news bhi aa jati hai batao mujhe.
    Good luck for your upcoming trades.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are doing good and can win contest
    please vote for me if you like my post

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wish you good luck my friend

Trade carefully as this time some major news is to come of the Greek vote and the liquidity in the markets will be high.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

dareking (2012-02-15), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread