+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Free Expert Advisor e-BJF-AMA-Trend

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is just totally free for everyone and this is the system which really help every one to getting out of the poorness every one can earn from this by their hard wrok

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not use the meta trader's Expert Adviser because i do not trust on it for trading in the Forex online market,if market make its move in normal routine so in this condition this software is good and profit able for you but in any other movement of market it fails in seconds and this is very loss full for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It looks respectable, but I Barbour really comprehended if not see check sprout. Satisfy percentage jam race and if there's any chronicle the trading earn. If only I conceive it's harsh to consider, because now so galore hoax. head us consider it.

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have usually believed tales regarding fx bots, however I don't realize, exactly what forex automatic trading program, and in which can i obtain..? whether inexperienced speculator may also use a new forex automatic trading program..? you need to support myself..!

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vic2 View Post
    Holiday Gift from BJF Trading Group: "Free Expert Advisor e-BJF-AMA-Trend".

You can download expert advisor here: http://iticsoftware.com/free-product...sor-ama-trend/

e-BJF-AMA-Trend expert opens market orders in the direction of main trend after small trend retreats.
    Main trend direction recognized by Adaptive Moving Average of Perry Kaufman.
    Free Indicator Adaptive Moving Average of Perry Kaufman is included.
    We have main up trend if the price is above AMA indicator. We have main down trend if the price is below AMA indicator.
    Small trend retreats recognized by Fractals indicator.
    Every Lower fractal on main up trend is signal to Buy.
    Every Upper fractal on main down trend is signal to Sell.
    StopLoss calculated as vertical shift in pips from last fractal that initiates the trade.
    Fixed TakeProfit is available.
    Extra close condition: 2 bars closed on opposite side of AMA (possible change of the trend).
    We close all Buy trades if 2 bars closed below AMA.
    We close all Sell trades if 2 bars closed above AMA.
    Simultaneous amount of open trades based on fractals count per trend.
    I will be able to participate in an EA tried this so I can know the real result sir
    so then I would be more confident again with my way of doing this trade well, and this will also we can use in a very long period of time so sir, that we can account more secure again

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vic2 View Post

You can download expert advisor here: http://iticsoftware.com/free-product...sor-ama-trend/

e-BJF-AMA-Trend expert opens market orders in the direction of main trend after small trend retreats.
    We have main up trend if the price is above AMA indicator. We have main down trend if the price is below AMA indicator.
    StopLoss calculated as vertical shift in pips from last fractal that initiates the trade.
    Extra close condition: 2 bars closed on opposite side of AMA (possible change of the trend).
    in this trade I still use a manual trading tools alone sir, so I'll get my work is not it well
    so then I would be safe in doing our job if we're going to quite a long time and will not open anywhere computer

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems good but i really dont know about this and no idea about this one just heard about robots etc this one is new for me

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    It looks nice, but I haven't really understood if not see screen shoot. Please share screen shoot and if there's any history the trading profit. If only I think it's hard to believe, because now so many hoax. make us believe it.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've often listened to stories about forex robots, but I do not understand, what is a forex robot, and where can I get ..? whether novice trader may use a forex robot ..? please help me ..!

Banned vic2 is an unknown quantity at this point vic2's Avatar
    Thanks

Free Expert Advisor e-BJF-AMA-Trend

11. The Following User Says Thank You to vic2 For This Useful Post:

bombastic (2012-12-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5