+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 381 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is that in theworld of trading, the only way how to truly learn to control your emotions is through experience and with time. Evet though even the most experienced traders get caught up in their emotions and make grave mistakes. But you always have to reminds yourself that it just isn't the way to go. Emotions can really get in your way when you are trading in forex so you need o make sure that you keep them i check all the time to be safe from a lot of things happening to you and your trading account, controlling them is not easy i have to tell you but its possible by learning more and more this is the only way to beat it for knowledge is more powerful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe we should have a lot of experience trading in a real bank account. Feelings associated with our psychology. You are out there of feelings when you trade as you know that thoughts make you sense less and you aren't give attention to your trade, therefore always try to trade when you are emotionally stable. I think controling your emotions is process done in various steps. I thing I used to do was thinking of all the money I would lose if I lot my emotions control me. As you may already know, nobody wants to lose manoy in this business so, that kept me in line. I just do my homework and study the market :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneFx View Post
    Dear emotions ko control karne k liye hame sabse pehle market ko achhey se analyse karna chahye or demo account pe trading karna seekhna chahiye jissey ki hame trading ki experience jayada ho sakye or trading kartey samay ham apne emotion ko control kar trading ko achhi se kar saky.
    jab ham as mien lalach kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee nahi ker sakte hien q k kamaee ka taluq hamari achi trade sy hota h as lyee ham ko lalach nahi kerna hota h aur agar ham ko thora bhoot as mien bachat ho jata h tu ham ko as ko qabool ker lena hota h agar ham as mien lalach kerte hien k ham ko zyada munafa ho jaye tu ham as mien apna nuqsan ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko khud ko nuqsan sy bacha ker as mien kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien apne lyee kuch khas kerna hota h aur as mien lalach sy dor rehna hota h.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to me , this part is very difficult because we are human and human needs emotion. But, how can we train our mind to change a bad emotion into healthy emotion while trading ? Its not a skill , its just your habit. Remember, this is a business which will ended with profits or losses every day. Stay with a safe and discipline trading style, if you get blue / green .take it or lock it first, if you're in losses, try to cut it earlier or set your willing to lose money first. Don't give up so easily when your trading will ended with losses. check back your mistake, find the right solution and cover back may be not in a same day but another time. At the end of the week or month, your total trading are in profit..this is more important.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pressure if they invest money in forex market. how to release your pressure and controll your emotions when you trade is very important. I think it is difficult for beginners to do that, but you have to learn how to overcomer nagative emotions when you trade if you want earn money

Member WayneFx is on a distinguished road WayneFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear emotions ko control karne k liye hame sabse pehle market ko achhey se analyse karna chahye or demo account pe trading karna seekhna chahiye jissey ki hame trading ki experience jayada ho sakye or trading kartey samay ham apne emotion ko control kar trading ko achhi se kar saky.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WayneFx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by syahraz View Post
    forex trading mai agr koi kam karta hai to usy zaruri hai jab wo apna trade open karta hai to usy emotion ko dur rakhna chaiye warna ye bahut loss karwa sakta hai trader ko eslia trader ko humesa emotion mai apna cantrol rakhna chaiye kyki forex business bahut cheezo ko le kar or acche se smj k karne hotta hai tabi profit milta hai trader ko warna loss he loss ho sakta hai..........thanks
    apnay apko kissi tarha say control me rakhnay k liye sub say achi bat yehi howa karti hoti hai k isi tarha say agay barhtay chalay jae or khud ki himmat kabhi b mat hare hamesha apnay armano ko ek limit me rakh kar trading kiya kare ku k jb hum ek limit say out ho kar chalna shuru kartay hain to mushkil hoti hai.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mai agr koi kam karta hai to usy zaruri hai jab wo apna trade open karta hai to usy emotion ko dur rakhna chaiye warna ye bahut loss karwa sakta hai trader ko eslia trader ko humesa emotion mai apna cantrol rakhna chaiye kyki forex business bahut cheezo ko le kar or acche se smj k karne hotta hai tabi profit milta hai trader ko warna loss he loss ho sakta hai..........thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that most of forex traders are under pressure if they invest money in forex market. how to release your pressure and controll your emotions when you trade is very important. I think it is difficult for beginners to do that, but you have to learn how to overcomer nagative emotions when you trade if you want earn money from forex market. keep calm,you are the best. the trader must have under control their negative emotions to make good trading. Mistakes are always a source of knowledge and improvement. The value of the errors is that the trader can learn from them and can improve your trading. It is very easy to keep a record of all our operations and yet very few traders take advantage of this tool.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyday daily forecast,signals and high alert news sure helps us to finding strong trend and we will be dominate this market with quite success.This type of trading regiment needs some strong investment and little lots.Forex gives us information about day trading.So,we can be more beneficial if we become react as like day trader.It is very important to control our emotions in trading as emotions bounds us and we cannot be able to think of professionally.So,to control emotions we need to work for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 381 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)