+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 381 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3810

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some very harm full emotion like greed is very important to control because this emotion reduce the ability of good trading and take you to big loss thats why we need to strictly follow the money management for long term survival in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member julikfi is an unknown quantity at this point julikfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right and i like your all rules these are really help us to control our emotions as emotions play the most important role in forex trading if you will successful to control your emotions then no one can stops you to become a good trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member haniesh is an unknown quantity at this point haniesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your post is very nice.i am trying to control emotion but i can not it fully.when i see market,i am emotional and i think that i will do start trade and will make profit.i create a trade plan but sometimes i can not follow it for my emotion.

Senior Member rafeyjh is an unknown quantity at this point rafeyjh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess that they the rules are good. But, remember that if you have studied the market and as per the trend it is rising there is no harm in investing a bit more. So, go for it, keep it under a minute you will still get a good profit. Don't worry about the outcome more than the input. This is forex trading.

Senior Member kouna52 is an unknown quantity at this point kouna52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The discipline is very important in circulation, it is necessary flexibility of quickly disappeared from the circulations and if the losses above 50% I feel compelled to tighten capital and margin rathers as than as an expanding the margins !!!

Senior Member noumhad is an unknown quantity at this point noumhad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to add to this thread that we must always shed ... generally happy affects us all. But in no case allow happy i don't worry about taking control of our shopping ... Sense of balance as here is actually the most importants... If fear took control over this operation from the drop of the beat or shortages. This is just to focus on the Fund can be made to working !!

Senior Member rarealo is an unknown quantity at this point rarealo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to add to this thread that forex trading, you have to controled yours emotions because emotions are major barriers in the foreign exchange market. If you never control your emotions then you will never achieve in the foreign exchange market. You have your own rules to control your emotions !!

Senior Member touseef masood is an unknown quantity at this point touseef masood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion basic waja hoti hai humary loss ki. agar hum apne emotions ko control na kary gy to humain forex main bohat ziyada loss ho sakta hai. emotions ko control karny k liye sab k apne apne rules hoty hain. mera rule yeh hai k jab emotion over ho jaty hain to main trading band kar deta hu.

Senior Member sheikhbd05 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhbd05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Much expert say emotion is an enemy so need to avoid it.
    What do you think about this?
    I think emotion is part of Forex. Not only Forex need for everywhere. Emotion also prepared for joining in Forex. But need limitation. More emotion can not be a good sign. I believe that more emotion can make me control less. So have learned and find out my emotion limitation.
    Some rules of controlling and making limited emotion are bellow -
    1. Well education
    2. Experience
    3. Demo practice not only first time need all new strategy apply
    4. Confident on plan
    5. Analysis power
    6. Money management
    I think it will help, if any one feels helpful then give me thanks and reputation.

Senior Member ak1 is an unknown quantity at this point ak1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most emotional factor is greed. if it is open then you should wait for the target position is achieved while performing other activities

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 381 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)