+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 381 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, fear, hope and greed. To succeed in your trade, you must eliminate these emotions, avoid them like the devil. it's a kind of demotion if you avoid it, you have a good trader and you can make a profit and I know some rules for controlling emotions given in series. 1) do meditation. Meditation is very helpful for controlling emotions. Meditation makes our mind calm and calm. So a man can make even more decisions.2) Practice more and more in a demo account to control your emotions. from loss after making a loss. Try to trade without greed on a demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    follow all the rules to control your emotions, because you yourself can sometimes break the rules, you sometimes can not hold yourself because of fatal losses, and your mind is dominated by anger, as a result, the benefits you gain and even destroyed your life own and Emotion is not good for a Forex trader and a trader must try to avoid emotions as far as possible. This emotion leads to loss and we have joined Forex trading to get profit not for loss. So it's important for us to control our emotions and greed too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading we make lots of rules that look very beautiful and real on paper. But when we try to apply it in real account trading, we face many problems. We tend to forget those rules and often regret our actions. so Discipline in following the rules is also more important for controlling our emotions. and yes and I think it has to be, well I believe that in every trade or business there are always processes and stages to follow, no one can really try to reach any level without passing through the main steps. and I think a Demo account helps provide employment opportunities with low investment

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading we make lots of rules that look very beautiful and real on paper. But when we try to apply it in real account trading, we face many problems. We tend to forget those rules and often regret our actions. so Discipline in following the rules is also more important for controlling our emotions. and yes and I think it has to be, well I believe that in every trade or business there are always processes and stages to follow, no one can really try to reach any level without passing through the main steps. and I think a Demo account helps provide employment opportunities with low investment

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Main market ko achieve krsakta hon rules ko follow krte hoe bina rules ko follow kiyeh kuch possible nahi agar hota to itne sare traders loser na hote or 5% winners na hote forex market main.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    भावनाओं को नियंत्रित करने के लिए कोई विशिष्ट नियम नहीं हैं। शुरुआत में मैंने फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में काफी लॉस किया है। मेरे लिए हानि का सबसे बड़ा कारन लालच था। फॉरेक्स कोई जादू की छड़ी नहीं है, फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कोई शॉर्टकट नहीं है। अधिकतर ट्रेडर्स लालच में पड़ जाते हैं और रातोंरात आमिर बनना चाहते हैं और लालच में पड़कर लॉस कर देते हैं। अगर आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना है तो आपको फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे जानकारी हासिल करना होगा और सीखना होगा। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कड़ी मेहनत करने और सीखने की ज़रूरत होती है। ट्रेडर के तौर पर फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफलता के लिए ट्रेडिंग ज्ञान होना बाहर ज़रूरी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स का सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा प्रैक्टिस करें। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to control our emotions we only need to control our thoughts and minimize our expectations. for emotions until now I am a loser. to avoid my emotions now I have completely changed my trading plan. I trade in small lot sizes and try to be happy with small profits too. so I am free from tension all day than the past. and A trader can control his emotions with confidence. If trade confidence in its strategy because it has a safe system and will therefore protect it. Then he can only follow and relax. No more fear, no more panic or greed. come out with a lot of beginners because they trade without set rules and without strategies and systems.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apna trade open karte hi agar trader stop loss uar take profit ki value ko set kar deta hai aur fir bar bar unhe touch nahi karta, to aisa karne se uska apne meotions pe poora kaabu rahega lekin agar wo baar baar apna profit upar neeche karega to iska matlab ki usme greed aa gayi hai ya fir o market ki movement se dar ke trading kar raha hai

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best part to do when we reduce cash is to delay abit. Because the first response to losing money is always to get more organizations to get it back, so you receive too many threats and only reduce more. Therefore you need to take a gap to clear your journey and refocus and rest. That's why I had the concept of not operating at least 3 cafes (45 minutes) after I made more than I lost the organization.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-23)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no specific rules in controlling emotions in Forex. emotions are the main curse in Forex. Because Forex is a more profitable business so most traders cannot control their emotions in the trading time and victim losses. The right money management and good trading plan helps a trader to control his emotions in trading time as I think. and Emotions are controlled by Forex traders and their trading decisions. For example, emotions are best controlled when Forex traders use a good MM and a good risk ratio to analyze and make signals and targets on Forex.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 381 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)