+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 381 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein hamein loss se bachnay k lye hamesha emotional trading se avoid hi kerna chahye because mein ne abhi tak jo bhi person emotional trading kertay huay dekha hai uss ko hamesha loss hi hua hai. Aur brother hamein hamesha Forex market se learning ker k hi trading kernay ki koshish kerni chahye. forx main emotinal ko control karny ka lai mara pas isrf ik rule akay forex main mjhy emtional sy boht zyad aloss howa tha aur ab emtional nahe hona h aur forx main ap kay rule jo new is foram pr hain is ka lia achy hai nis ko read kary and follow kary .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controlling emotion is the most important part of self-control when trading forex because discipline is the core of financial management in forex trading, margin settings, and lots and equity need patience in order not to get caught up in fear and greed and to eliminate the greedy, traders must have financial targets, and trade protection. This should be done consistently, because financial targets set daily benefit, eg daily profit target of 3%, if the trader has reached the target, immediately stop the trade, do it consistently for 1 month, if successful, increase the target for the next month. protection your trade, with the rule of money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear frndzzzzz.................In my opinion, your situation is so good but emotion is most important for profit but over emotion is harm for profit. We trade here professionally so we know what can I do now? so we careful here. Otherwise, I have to take another decision for profit. If you earn more profit then you have to deposit huge money & huge time for more profit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the event that you need to control your feeling in Forex exchanging during the exchange would you be able to cause an exchange you to go outside for work and take and feel unwind After that you don't consider misfortune and benefit Because it is significant for your integrity If you to observe over and over market then you have not control your feelings and you settle on an off-base choice at the time That's the reason you don't visit over and over market during the exchange for controlling your feelings.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Persistence is one of the key thing in forex there are numerous thing occur with me I put in a request the cost should arrive at the objective in max 1 hour however it couldn't arrive at it seance 2 a Half day I didn't close the request I hold it so tolerance is truly required n forex

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29), zohaib1 (2019-12-27)

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course actually it is obvious that to me I ussually put my stoploss around 10 or more because It is very danger to put stoploss very closely to entry point , and that is only 5 point under. And you use the 1 hour chart for trade. My friend suggest if we trade with one hour chart minimal our stoploss must be 40 pips more. emotion is our enemy so we must control our emotion in forex market. more emotion loss our control in forex so we lead on losses, we need good strategy and money management for control our emotion. and should have confidence on our strategy. we should keep patience to make trade and cut the trade.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 20th For This Useful Post:

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no rule to control your emotions, it is fully depend upon you, when I was a beginner I became over confident after making some profit and then I started placing order with big lot size by using higher leverage, then I face loss, and promised myself not to do over trade ever, then I arranged some margin money and start again with small quantity but again after some profit I did big lot size, and after three four time I understood I am the big problem for my losses, and now I am controlling my lot size because of fear, so you are the solely responsible fr controlling your emotions. Well to me I personally do believe every organization runs effectivly if it is disciplined.Likewise forex trading also demands discipline.If one is not punctual in trading how can he demand profit from trading. The key to success is only the discipline.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29), Unregistered (2), zohaib1 (2019-12-27)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, in fact strongly believe that you have derived a good set of rules and it's good that you follow them, as most of us make rules easily but rarely follow them, when it comes to control emotions and follow the rules properly, i think control on emotions is also required for following the rules, as we have to force our mind to follow a set of rules like a machine, which usually our mind don't accepts easily. Forex market me trading karte time hume rules ko follow jaroor karni chahiye ess hum apne emotion ko control kar sakte hai agar trader market me trading karte time apne emotion ko control nahi karte hai ko wo kuch na kuch mistakes kar dete hai Kiki wajah se loss hoti hai.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I think we need to follow some rules to control our emotions while trading and we need to understand that if we can control our emotions at trading then we can make huge money, we need to control the greed and it we follow the trading strategy strictly then we can make money and control greed. well I personally think in forex trading i think in reality it is quite difficult to do so. Because when every thing is not in the control of your hand and you feel little undone about the situation the emotional factor grows to bent upon you. Especially while trading where the market is highly volatile.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright thank you very much for your time to analyze the best way to control our emotions well I think all beginners can learn a thing or two from this information and if I need more explanation about this rule then I will always get back to you but for now I think it's very good to learn this rule and your strategy stops complicated and more than written I think I can't understand your strategy now is a big demand for you trying to define your strategy with simple words so many people with easy to understand your strategy it is a humble request to you

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 381 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)