+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rsi grid ea

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    bhai es ka mujh k pata he ni hai ye kon sa broker hain es main kiss terha say join karna hai or es main kiya rule hainkiya ye bonus b det hain sub ko k ni or nahe es main abi tak kisi ney join kiya haior na he post dekhi mai ney

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), Unregistered (2)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot trading is one of the big factors that I hate in forex trading. I would advise you to wake up, a robot has just been born to make you confused and make your trading account roasted, the best way to trade is by manual trading. and i don't like using forex robot. we can get more profit from manual forex than forex robot. in manual forex we can change our mind anytime. so I think manual forex is better than forex robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

gretan (2019-08-26), Unregistered (2)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used robots because robots do not educate us to be more knowledgeable about forex trading. Discipline in terms of robots is better than trading with the manual method. for me a good trader is a trader who runs the business with his own hands. and I don't like to rely on robots. I can do it myself, so why am I dependent on others. There are various EAs found on the internet, but each program has some problems and I think human strategies are more reliable than robots.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

tong (2019-08-30), Unregistered (1)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't use a robot in forex trading. I work in forex trading every day. This is a very difficult business. So robots are very bad for the forex market. So we all have to avoid robots to trade forex. and I don't use trading robots but when I use the manual method. I have never used a trading robot because I have not been able to find a robot that gives me an advantage because I am a novice trader of course a little doubt the way I work on trading robots today.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother, Forex Scalping software is actually an expert advisor [EA]. There are many other ways to trade on Forex, if you don't have an EA. You can work manually and can get amazing profits as well as the latest news about the index market. and you try to find it in this forum, many share EAs here and we can use it for free, but before trying it first with a demo account, after it is considered good, then it is used in a real account.
    I think the paid or free EA is the same, and it can be profit or loss, it depends on us how to adjust the characteristics of EA and EA.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use a trading system without average and / or Martingle but we use bad money management it will make your account explode too. and some times it works fine. But you know the Forex market is a very risky market. To grow a business I can't agree with your points. I like to trade instantly

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

rabnaj (2019-08-17), Unregistered (2)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is really a very risky business but we can get a good income if we take a big risk. Forex is dangerous but if we work well we can beat this market and make big money as a profit from forex trading. and first note I understand that you have to understand the experts you will use, because the strengths and weaknesses are so important, then the capital must be at least $ 500 I think $ 10 & $ 20 is very low and you can't find a successful budget with that amount

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

mainhard (2019-08-16), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RSI ek acha indicator ha lekin is ma EA ko involve karna bohat zaida risky ho sakta ha is liye hamay chahiye ka ham jab be trading karay manual way se karay kio ka ya hi best way hota ha or hamay acha profit be de sakta ha warna loss be ho sakta ha.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no best robot in 2019, because what is known today as the best will not function well tomorrow, the best robot that works for you. and sorry I still haven't found the best forex robot (EA) in 2019, this is all still in testing on a demo account, so again I'm sorry I can't give a good picture of where EA is in 2019, received love and best wishes to all.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some even use the latest EA creator data to find new strategies, because the Bulder strategy can optimize your policies for a more profitable time function ... but don't think of the future, only to provide good backtest results. and I think there is a spammer spider to check all users, be careful when you try Message works. All are reliable on the site.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast