+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CCI Cross Grid

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use this stupid forex robot? robot = A mechanism that can move automatically, on the other hand A visual signal to control the flow of traffic at an intersection. and I don't use robots (EA) and I will never believe my money will be damaged by robots. if there is a profitable EA so that it will become a very rich trader here. I have seen so many traders on forums writing their experiences using EAs and losing all their money. that's common. don't know about other people here ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

haruh (2019-08-26)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that almost EA has to be modified so that it can produce a consistent profit because the main weakness of EA is the arrangement of differences when it was made in the past so we have to make modifications or use experimental methods to develop every EA including this MACD EA which sometimes cannot function properly to get profit but I modified it for the better after changing parameter settings

6. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-08-28)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use robots in forex trading because I feel uncomfortable. Robotic trading system is easy and saves time. Robots can trade according to the orders we specify before trading. But robot trading has several limitations, the main robot cannot take decisions for sudden market movements. . I don't use time robots to trade because I use the skills they have learned. sometimes we might not have time to trade. hence, robots are required to trade. However, such practices are not recommended because we might suffer losses

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this seems to be a very good and good strategy for new and ideal traders because taking profits is very reasonable. This suits the new traders and I will also download it and try to test it and than I will give my comments. and I analyzed the backtest quite impressed. will try this, thank you very much god bless

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you get older, I doubt you can be as agile as when you were young, when you reach 50 and your eyes find it hard to see the little things on the chart you will know exactly you need leverage and "help" when you will requires coding your manual trading system into an EA to help you open your trade.

However, please help me to share your trading results such as your MyFXbooks detailed statement with your manual trading, because it seems like you have successfully traded with a manual trading system.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automated trading is not good because I know a trader who invests $ 20,000 and buys automated trading software with $ 3000, and he loses everything, before he uses other autotrading software, he also loses capital with this, so automatic trading is not good apart from this, I know of other traders, he traded manually for the last 3 years and he made 2-5% of the income per month and as a result, ordinary traders learned the most, now he sees scandals and he traces the moving markets, but autotrader can't track. so, think for yourself, which is better, short-term profit and long-term profit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

nidji (2019-08-16)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tested several robots ... even I have to stay up all night to test the robot, sometimes the robot does not take action, but at other times it takes a lot of OP ... that's why because the robot will take OP or it doesn't depend entirely on the parameters and the rules described in the pre-design conditions, if the living market meets its conditions than the robot will take action.

it's better to understand the logic process of Expert Advisor or Robot, it also provides security to your account if you know how the robot will work based on programmable logical conditions

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-08-15)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have actually tested this by setting a size Ea of 1: 300 lots and can get 100% results per month. You use a 1: 100 lot size so that when an EA is lost in a closing state it will have a negative impact on the result of reducing the balance of the pair too much ... with a 1: 300 money management ratio consistent with opening the transaction is strong in my opinion. and the results of comparison of profits are less than 60: 400 (2:20). the position loses $ 2, and proceeds to win $ 20 a pair ....

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like using robots because some robots can give you very good results and I have found it in a demo account but you do it 24 hours to get good results. Most people don't believe in robots but I believe because I found the results myself. And robots in the forex trading business, I think it's good, but the main thing is we have to know about it. We must know how to control it before we even try to use it in our forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast