+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deden View Post
    loss is a misfortune, for me and of course there will be little psychological stress, so the best way is to do a refresher emotion which could provide a little strength in me to remain steadfast in the face of reality trading
    All you do is correct, that is experiencing loss should not directly trading again but relaxed to recover the full emotional brain. If it is calm again learned the location of errors in the trading and start again with a new spirit. There is no success without a defeat.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is a misfortune, for me and of course there will be little psychological stress, so the best way is to do a refresher emotion which could provide a little strength in me to remain steadfast in the face of reality trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShariqKhan is an unknown quantity at this point ShariqKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Yes you ar totally right. The million dollar pips was a good ea in 2008 / 09 / 10m but not anymore. I have used it on hotforex and did not use it anymore there and nowwhere else. The trading he made is very risky and you must have a very fast connection to the borker and the trades must be placed very very fast in the market. So i have put it away becaus i have now better eas that works very well at instaforex too.
    Snoopy, which eas are you refering here? can you suggest which work better for you..? i never used ea as i do manual trading.. lemme demo the one you are refering please.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new user and have not had much experience. but it seems to me to fully mimic the market strategy is not good because there's little difference though. I suggest we should take or replicate existing information on each broker to strengthen our faith.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you ar totally right. The million dollar pips was a good ea in 2008 / 09 / 10m but not anymore. I have used it on hotforex and did not use it anymore there and nowwhere else. The trading he made is very risky and you must have a very fast connection to the borker and the trades must be placed very very fast in the market. So i have put it away becaus i have now better eas that works very well at instaforex too.

Junior Member fomen is an unknown quantity at this point fomen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    milion dollar pip EA need to low spread broker as like thinkforex, alpari, ****** and need very farst exsiqution time to open to trade then its make some profit. anyway its need to good VPS . its a broker sensitive ea.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen that your ea works on Exness, so what does ist do with instaforex? You have a myfxbook chart too for it?

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Million dollar pips was a great robot and it made the remarkable returns like metioned on the website, but as the market keeps on changing it's patterns, this year it stopped working properly or is not making any returns, basically it's almost dead now, but few people still play with it's settings and try to make some money out of it

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    I did not use it in anywhere. So i don't know about this EA. But i was use some automatic EA on others broker but i did not get any benefit from them so i think EA is not good for this business. And right now i trade with manually and i can get lot of information from instaforex news section which can help me for making profit.
    in the use of this EA is actually more to the greater or lesser amount of money we have, so it takes for us to continue studying this EA and in the test on demo account, it does not matter if you still want to use manual trading because it depends on each trader to obtain a reasonable profit

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not use it in anywhere. So i don't know about this EA. But i was use some automatic EA on others broker but i did not get any benefit from them so i think EA is not good for this business. And right now i trade with manually and i can get lot of information from instaforex news section which can help me for making profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast