+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Miilion Dollar Pips EA with Instaforex Real Account?

MDP runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    in insta forex its normal,its just like the other ea that used martingale system for opening position and so on but i get MC with this ea because bad Money Management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Loe Bank View Post
    Certainly,we do can use EA with our demo account.You see,when we test the EA in our MT4 platform,I will usually test it with my demo account first,which I think can help me avoid so loss there.I think it is the same when we use EA with our demo account and real account.
    But, why are there traders that have good experiences using EAs om demo accounts but they lose on live accounts?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Donald Loe Bank is an unknown quantity at this point Donald Loe Bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly,we do can use EA with our demo account.You see,when we test the EA in our MT4 platform,I will usually test it with my demo account first,which I think can help me avoid so loss there.I think it is the same when we use EA with our demo account and real account.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heared too much about it but i have found it on internet and i back tested it and i have found that it is bad ea and i do not know why traders still asking and saying that it is a good ea.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I just have heard about Million Dollar Pips in the forex market,but I have never used this forex robot,which needs me to cost some money to buy it.So I have not bought it.I just heard that it is a profitable forex robot that has helped many trader earn alot of money.When I get a big account,I think I will test with my real account there.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my personal experience with milliondollarpips is similar with most of the robots.we really have to know the right settings for the robot.the performance will be depend on our balance and the speed of the broker and also the spreads.this robot requires a bigger capital since it gives so many orders and you will always need some margin.but over all the reviews are good fro this robot.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my personal experience with milliondollarpips is similar with most of the robots.we really have to know the right settings for the robot.the performance will be depend on our balance and the speed of the broker and also the spreads.this robot requires a bigger capital since it gives so many orders and you will always need some margin.but over all the reviews are good fro this robot.

Junior Member sendbad112 is an unknown quantity at this point sendbad112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . Million Dollar PipsNow, William Morrison is ready to send you the detailed five years backtesting results if you are interested. In live trading this Million Dollar Pips robot turned $1000 into $1847.40 in a matter of 3 weeks making a gain of 80% which is not bad ofcourse. So, if you are interested in this Million Dollar Pips EA, ask William Morrison to send you the detailed backtesting results. Start from there and then forward test this robot on your demo account and see how well it performs. Suppose, you get the same good results as William got, you can make a deposit of $250 and trade this robot on a micro account and see how well it performs. If it performs well good, otherwise ask for a refund. You can try Million Dollar Pips Robot RISK FREE for 60 days on your demo account.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have heard about EA but have nt used it yet. i feel manual trading is best as it gives you power to develop logic and you can understand what is happening and why is happening..this learning to analyse part is very very crucial.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello eraesh,

if you want you can buy my copy and license. I have now better eas at the start there all will be not so risky like MDP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast