+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Wallstreet Robot and Instaforex

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i think the trader have to use his own skills and expertise in this business, autowall is the way to do trading but as it is not easy and more trendy and in the end u have to go with the results of it, traders have to follow the trading trends himself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rjnasir786 is an unknown quantity at this point rjnasir786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that was his fortune to found out a good robot and gainning good profits bro. We here also can do that if we are diligent searching and selecting the robot with the best requirements.
    undertaking buy and sell can be a number of periods influenced by simply emotive faults when robotic never hassle your emotive foolishness throughout exchanging. As a result it can be pretty your best option pertaining to merchants. Nevertheless we've got to disclose, man is more preferable that will just about any robotic as well as just about any robotic technique. support keep persistence along with often to extract your cutbacks inside my exchanging guide book, plus the ideal can be actually no cost along with acquired throughout your part of your EA. Positions which have been generally come to be 60-70% involving earnings along with often operate one day using cracking open a great deal of small threat margin
    Last edited by rjnasir786; 2013-03-15 at 11:33 PM.

Banned naqash is an unknown quantity at this point naqash's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear friend I never used this robot but i have used a robot that work 24 hours a day ,. and make a great profit for me on daily bases , i have invested just $ 250 and my profit was $ 50 , and now i am earning a profit of $500 to $ 250 per day , and having no problem in my personal life , it works for me and i look after my family and other problems .,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned d khan is an unknown quantity at this point d khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wallstreet Robot and Instaforex:
    Never had of this robot before, though when i first saw this post, i had to search google to see if it was real.It is said that EA no information on currency transactions of all time. You can use the EA to share with us about your experience and I mean there is a small amount of capital, and this with, I can not use forex robot or EA. I think ea forex robot traders with large capital or the system can use.

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have the robot. If you have that robot so why not you try yourself in instaforex. Try it in instaforex and don't forget to share result with us. If you don't mind can you share the wallstreet robot with us?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ahadbd For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never had of this robot before, though when i first saw this post, i had to search google to see if it was real. I saw the robots performances on a traders account using myfxbook, and also saw some reviews on forexpeacearmy. It seems good, but the traders reactions were mixed.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Wallstreet Robot with Instaforex Real Account?

Wallstreet runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    I long to hear the greatness of this forex robot but I so far have not been able to try it directly so I am still very grim hesitate to use this trade well
    unless I was able to prove himself

Banned Shoaib Mushtaq is an unknown quantity at this point Shoaib Mushtaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh yar yeh pasay milty bhi hain k nhi ? ya awain gallan he bani hoi hain ?

Member zobeda is an unknown quantity at this point zobeda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never used. The forex robot system for my business and I do not want to use. I like your own business. I mean there is a small amount of capital, and this with, I can not use forex robot or EA. I think ea forex robot traders with large capital or the system can use.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Wallstreet Robot with Instaforex Real Account?

Wallstreet runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    in the broker Instaforex we will be free to use any means to trade as long as we can still get the benefits that we can use in trading in the forex market is
    because I think Instaforex broker is a broker who can and are free to use whatever trading method sir

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast