+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: FAP Turbo and Instaforex

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tipsman08 View Post
    All we know that Forex robot is a automated program that trade itself and give you profit where you sleep.But, its also true that not all robot are good in market.Only 4% robot are good & doing better performance..But 96% robot are totally worthless and not working...I have tested 120+ robot in my trading career, but only got 1 is best..Its name is FED EXTREME. This robot gave me 194$ profit in 1 week with $150 deposit..Its really awesome..See live stats here http://www.myfxbook.com/members/tips...ips-man/313512
    Do you want to make marketing for this robot?

I do not agree with you that the most robots are not good. They would be work different at different brokers because the brokers way to place trades are different and with different speed at the market. So there is this question works the fap turbo good or bad on Instaforex Account?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the FAP Turbo Commercial EA with Instaforex Real Account?

FAP Turbo runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copys on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?
    may na fap turbo ko nahi janta hun lakin han insta forex ko bohut achi tarah janta hun may samjhta hun kay insta forex jaisi sites kahani bhi nahi ho sakti hai insta forex is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul hamid p View Post
    if i may question, how can the results are very diffrent from broker to broker ? i think the price has same movement in all broker. can tell me how thanks
    Hi,

its therefor not a question about different prices or movements, its therefor a question about how fast is the orderplacement from the broker. And is the order placement by Instaforex fast enough for that kind of Scalper? In Demo it might be ok but Demo is not the same like in real Account. Thats the Problem about why i am searching anybody who had let run the cap on Insta and can tell about if good or bad and how.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is FAP TURBO ? i never heard about it before and is it EA ..?
    well, you need to use it at demo account and see what is the results good or bad, and also you have to remember that you need to update EA always, and do not let it works alone, you still have to ride it
    do the best we can

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    I don't know if their is a partnership between instaforex and fab turbo, most of them will recommend instaforex as the best broker to use on their robots, maybe because of the leverage.

Yes you are right but fapturbo need a quick broker. Instaforex is not so quick and therefore i am searching for a guy who uses the fapturbo at instaforex realaccount, because a demo account wouldnt help here.

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know if their is a partnership between instaforex and fab turbo, most of them will recommend instaforex as the best broker to use on their robots, maybe because of the leverage.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    I know that you can use it, but works it well on an real account in instaforex? Because the results are very different from broker to broker. Thats the question i mean.
    if i may question, how can the results are very diffrent from broker to broker ? i think the price has same movement in all broker. can tell me how thanks

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not try anytime with fapturbo but i heard from my friend about that. he told this is profitable expert ad visor compatible with other EA. i do like to trade with EA in my personal account.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi yaar main ne to es ka name bhi ab sona ha app plz es k barey main kuch or information do kioun k main es main kafi intersted houn plz app es main mazzed jo information hane ham ko den takey ham log bhi es ko use kar saken

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FAP turbo EA is scam because i used it but there is no result after 6 months passed and i am only loosed money from it first i test it in Demo but not sufficient result found then i am tried in Real account but i am loosed all money. So don't use it. it is scam and fooling people.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast