+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about FOREX

Senior Member eurofab is an unknown quantity at this point eurofab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bohat he achi market hay yahan per rapid profit hota hay aur ap koi bhe investment lay ker iss trading ko join ker skatay hain aur apni merzi ki trading ker saktay hain ye bohat he zabardast market hay ap iss main aik week main 5 din 24 ghnty trader ker sktay hain aur ye market din rat chalti hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chahredine is an unknown quantity at this point chahredine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investing here you can earn a huge money for that investing money here is so so so good thing.if you want money you can invest here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dwaipayan is an unknown quantity at this point dwaipayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap ye sochte hai ke forex trading start korte hi ap rich ho jayenge to ap galat hai.bahut sara factor kaam korta hai is market me.prper learning or market analysis na ho to forex me profit korna muskil hai.

Member sakithanavod is an unknown quantity at this point sakithanavod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think getting starting Forex is the most difficult part.why? its a whole new thing,system.but after become handy with Forex trading you can earn money more easily.But there is a catch! you need lot of time to know how Forex Trading works.you will need a good training about Forex.But after that you can easily make money from Forex Trading.

Senior Member ridabest is an unknown quantity at this point ridabest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I am new in this business and I do not know how I hope you never heuristic to the road to success in it because I heard of him he was very profitable thank you and wish you lasting success

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is considered to put people on losing money. That's right the little capital to get rich quick but very difficult to get through. We must try to manage money

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first day in that business i thought i can double this money easily every month .. have no idea what am going to face through this journey and after i lost my first account .. i margined my account 3 times and i knew then that it's not the way to be rich but you can earn some good money so far

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yahan par profit earn krna koe itna asaan kaam nhe ha jab new trader es ko join krtay hain woh samjhtay hain k yahan profit earn krna bhrt asaan ha magar yahan profit earn krna bht mushkil ha yeh samjhnay main to bht asaan ha magar krnay main aur profit hasil krnay main asaan business nhe ha

Senior Member xs2alijan is an unknown quantity at this point xs2alijan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pahly pahly baht asan lagta hy , newbies ko lagta hy kai woh kam arsay mai baht kuch kama saktay hain laikn wakat guzarnay kai sath sath inko yeh andaza hojata hy kai forex jaldi se paisa kamana nahe balky market ka overview ly kai apna sarmaya sahe jagha pai invest karnay ka name hy. pahly meri bhi yahy soch thi laikin kuch arsa guzarnay kai bad meri yeh soch badal gye.

Senior Member waseem.mg is an unknown quantity at this point waseem.mg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the major problems with the Forex market is that it is so easy to open a brokerage account and start trading. Many times people will enter trades before they even have a basic understanding of market risks, money management principles, conservative strategies which mitigate risks and geopolitical influences upon the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)