+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when used without a stop loss strategy, it means that MM should be treated with care. minimum of 300 pips, because we expect the trading profit always. This system is more suitable for long trading because it is more effective.. Yes, trading strategy is most important to trade & great profit. mt4 is best for strategy use in forex market so we have to collect more news then try trade for profit with great strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    [/COLOR]An appropriate prepare is during learn how to specify Give up Decrease not to mention Take on Turn a profit, and discover in no way remove a considerable amount of fantastic, fantastic profit relief is normally the vital to all your strategy for victory utilizing this solution, you are likely to triumph good sized business earnings and prevent melting away a considerable amount of pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use a 15 min time frame. Include EMA-9 and EMA-32. When EMA-9 crosses above and goes over EMA-32 buy. Sell when EMA-9 goes below EMA-32. Before buying, make sure a candle is formed over the EMA-32 line. Similarly before selling make sure that a candle formation gets complete below the EMA-32 line. In case of doubt use a RSI. When RSI is near 30, you can buy after a candle formation is complete and vice versa. This a very successful strategy which I have tested and tried.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion best strategy is like that scalping i select scalping strategy as a result of this strategy is such a lot profitable and conjointly well-tried., and that i suppose if you perceive forex market movement then select scalping otherwise avoid this strategy as a result of it's conjointly such a lot risky strategy, however i favor this strategy such a lot that is why i simply select just one strategy like scalping.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That you are perfectly. Applying Slop eliminate is usually best approach in addition to work with small possibility is usually a different. In the event any Fx male can certainly observe that policies in addition to use it thoroughly. I am able to powerfully claim that they're going to attain. Likewise a ton of money managing readily available. Ought to abide by each of the policies intended for very best taking part in Fx. Review in addition to process with tryout will help you to observe the foundations connected with Fx.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for myself i'm currently work while not any strategy for i'm tired of one's several strategies that i will not enable them properly. therefore i started to actually work utilizing a hedge and of course the profit i'd bring complications and patients while not fatigue and worry of loss. well as far as am really concerned in the forex trading we don't have a best strategy all i can say is that the more we can practice in the demo account the more we trade and earn profit in the market

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am use to change the indicator often that too often distorsi in proper suggest. apiece minute the position may be happening but not too untold indicator bed to modify. I imagine two indicator is sufficiency when the value suggest so accelerated. any grouping equivalent me really bask in sidewise active if you have a balance of thousands then it can be done and you just take a little profit, but if we have the balance a little we can not do that. and in my opinion do not use stop loss iyu very dangerous I would not recommend it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EVERYONE,The best strategy of forex trading is we have to take the less risks in the market. Don't be getting very emotional and taking lot of pressure at he time of doing trading. Use simple indicators and techniques in the market. Usually to keep my position I used TRAILING STOP ROBOT, I entry position and activate this robot to controll and execute TP automatically when I did not see Chart4. This Trailing Stop Robot was effective for me when I used this strategy. It mean all profit and time could be managed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely right. Using Slop lose is a lot of admired action and use low accident is another. If any one Forex man can obey this rules and administer it carefully. I can say that they will gain. Also a lot of money administration available. Need to chase all the rules for best arena Forex. Study and convenience in audience can advice to obey the rules of Forex. to determine the best strategy in order to learn fundamental analysis correctly then you should study economics, financial macro. For example, why the increase in interest rates can make the value of the currency strengthened. Will not be described here in detail about the economic laws. But there are some news (economic indicators) that if only you can use as a reference....

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear guys,using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct.Usually to keep my position I used TRAILING STOP ROBOT, I entry position and activate this robot to controll and execute TP automatically when I did not see Chart4. This Trailing Stop Robot was effective for me when I used this strategy. It mean all profit and time could be managed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)