+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 282 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good trading is our financial control, and lots of leverage is always side by side, but it still fits
    your needs and we try our ability to transact, stop or reduce transaction time that we can do and wait for next chance. .
    while looking for our best trade again
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

kuya (2017-11-12)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is how well organized and well-planned trades where losses and gains are taken into account
    before trading begins with a market condition that, however, trades can be done in our own way,
    such as profit and loss calculations and turnover is also part of trading to be reckoned with,
    without it, trading will not be optimal and will lose if the habit of open position is not followed
    by a good capital management arrangements, that's how trading. which traders must follow to limit their profits and losses.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make money in trading we need to find or create a best strategy to use and follow its trading rule consistently, trader must focus in implementing his strategy not on profits, making money in trading is just the result of being discipline in our trading,best trading strategy is very important and basic in forex trading,the best trading strategy can be use in many market condition and the trader must stick to the plan. We must stick to the trading plan and trader must apply the trading plan by using the good of trading money management and proper lot in trading.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In using trailing stop loss, we need to keep the terminal open and I'm not the person who will be in front of my map all the time.
    So I better stop stop loss and do other things and it is the right thing because
    we do not need to stay in front of the computer in our forex trading future.
    salam best regard

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Low risk is the best stretegy for profit if you work hard and take little profit from this system then this will be good for you. This is the good way because in this you to stop loss while trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-18)

Member limma will become famous soon enough limma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use to frequently change indicators that are too often distorted according to suggestions.
    Every minute positions may occur but the bed indicator is too innumerable to modify.
    I imagine the two indicators are sufficiency when the value is turned on so it accelerates.
    Each of my equivalent groupings is really sunbathing beside active.
    thank

9. The Following User Says Thank You to limma For This Useful Post:

balla (2017-10-25)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no such thing you can say that this is the best strategy if there is such
    a thing then everyone will follow that everyone has their own strategy, they must
    be aware of the strategy itself and apply that other wise that you will release in every strategy
    CMIIW

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kutuk View Post
    I agree with you, actually using SL sometimes very good for us to prevent large losses which impact on the loss of our money, but sometimes when we use the SL at times when prices are already touching the SL and then turned again to make us lose. So if I'm playing forex and always at the computer so I do not use SL but when I live so I use SL
    mujhe stop los ki faces se bahut baar hua hai aur kayi bar to handle only stop loss ko click karne to bad wapas only tp ki level chali teak hi
    mujhe lagta hai ki mujhe stop loss ko thik se smajhne deserves abhi jaankari nahi hai ..
    firs fir maine kafi ache se study kiya aur fir jake mujeh stop loss thik se set aaya aur ab mujhe loss bahut hi kam hota hai
    good luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

serius (2017-10-25)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that its depend on you. All strategies may not applicable for all. Most of trader use stop loss technique but some are oppose this because this is not best way to earn profit. So use some techniques in demo. Try to know which is better for you.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko strategy market me banakar he kaam karna chahiye aur eske liye esme trader ko demo par kaafi time dena hota hai,esme trader jetna market me sabb mehnat se chalenga uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-20), ghaffar500 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-20), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-20), kanita (2017-10-20), KASINA (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-20), yulbang111 (2017-10-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 282 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)