Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarek View Post
    The right strategy is in how to set Stop Loss and Take Profit, and you will not lose a lot of good, good money management is your key to your strategy for success with this method, you will win large profits and avoid losing a lot of pips, I wish you luck.
    If we are trading without a stop loss you will lose a lot of money at it. Why is that? One reason is we will never know where the direction of price movement that will last. This is why we have to use stop loss trading, because SL is one of our trading system needs to be done

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrojanFX For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    What you mean by low risk? If low risk mean to you 10%, then can get margin call if enter at bottom of trend and price move in opposite direction for 1000 pips. If low risk man 2%, then trader need to have up to $1000 in trading account if want to make good profit in trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maryosa For This Useful Post:

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The right strategy is in how to set Stop Loss and Take Profit, and you will not lose a lot of good, good money management is your key to your strategy for success with this method, you will win large profits and avoid losing a lot of pips, I wish you luck.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarek For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    main stop loss ko lagana apne liye jayda jaruri nahi samjhta hoon aur trader jo karte hai so kare par mera experience mere saath ye hi kahta hai ki stop loss se mera kayi baar loss ho chuka hai aur main ise bilkul pasand nahi karta hoon main hamesha apni trader apne hisaab se karta hoon apne capital ko dekh kar
    stop loss ko lagane ke liye thik se study karna zaruri hota hai kyunki kisi bhi value pe stop loss nahi lagaya jata
    stop loss lagane ke liye trader ko support resistance aur pivot ki jankari hona zaruri hai..inke bina stop loss nahi lagaya ja sakta

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually to keep my position I used TRAILING STOP ROBOT, I entry position and activate this robot to controll and execute TP automatically when I did not see Chart4. This Trailing Stop Robot was effective for me when I used this strategy. It mean all profit and time could be managed.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrojanFX For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), saqlain khan (2020-04-19)

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    you are correct, but you should also have a trading system that is capable of delivering profit consistently. Without profitable trading system you will experience the loss continued until a margin call
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sibali For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rashidmalik (2015-05-17), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be honest I don't think it is profitable strategy. We can't say that trading without Stop Loss is low risk trading. There is a huge risk of loosing account.
    Better strategy is trading only high probability setups and cutting loses. Using SL is definitely more profitable because you can trade on higher lot.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimloveski For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rashidmalik (2015-05-17), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you'r right, but need to be patient to gain 'low profit' (it's equal) and more... especially when you got wrong Open Position (against the trend), even using low risk it's still need to cut loss or Open Position again to follow the trend (hedging).

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are all right. Using Slop lose is most valuable strategy and use low risk is another. If any one Forex man can obey this rules and apply it carefully. I can strongly say that they will gain. Also a lot of money management available. Need to follow all the rules for best playing Forex. Study and practice in demo can help to obey the rules of Forex.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to realman For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Best Strategy.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edison For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), kapil_chemical_07 (2012-05-10), kinan (2016-08-25), MarwanDalimunthe (2012-05-10), mehro (2019-06-21), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), satishfx (2012-06-17), shahid1990 (2019-03-13), wamahiga1 (2016-06-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282

Subscribe to this Thread (7)