+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 282 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2820

Thread: Best Strategy.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading main boht achi or best strategy bani ja sakti ha ap apna khud koi achi or best se strategy bana or boht sara profit earned karta rha q k es main profit be obht zadia ha or es main loss be boht sara ha es laya jub be ap treading kar sotch samaja kar kaerol;

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    I really do not like the idea of a stop loss myself but it seems to keep the dogs away. How many traders can really use low risk on a small account - not many. I also advocate for low risk trading with no stop loss, but you should also know where to cut your losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategies for a newbie/beginner is to be relax and dont take too much pressure and should be quick with buying and selling atleast till they dont get settled in the market.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shakur View Post
    Yes I fully agree with your assessment using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, there cannot be any other best strategy.
    I think, even if you only use a low volume with a small level of risk, you should still use a stop loss. because, stop loss is part of money management, which serves to reduce the risk of loss. without a stop loss, the risk of waiting for your will.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no fix best strategy as every strategy works at a time it wont really work everytime so you need to keep changing with the time and market.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    using low risk without using the stop loss is the best strategy i think so because most of the traders earn consistently through this process, guys tell your opinion am i correct
    I will also like to agree with you but not many trader have the patience to wait for the outcome of low risk especially when account is small. What many do is to take a bigger risk and then put in a stop loss to take care of when the trade might go bad.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app na bilkul sayi bola hai agar app stop lose use karta hain tu app ko most valuable stretegy karni parah ge aur use low risk is another if any one forex man can obey this rules and apply

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely right. If you use the gross loss, which is the most valuable strategies, the use of low-risk, is another. You can observe this rule to any foreign person, to apply it carefully. Can say that I can be strong, they will get. In addition, money management, are available. You must follow all the rules for best foreign play. Research and practice demos, you can help to follow the rules of forex.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar ap trading main agr apni strategy bnata hoo to ap ko es main boht sara profit earned ho ga agr ap na es main boht sari mahnat ke to ap ko es main kafi profit earned ho ga es laya main achi or best trading karta hoon or mujaa achi or best trading karna acha lagta ha.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi ya be ak achi or best strategy ha main ap ki post sa biklul mutfaqa hoon es laya agr ap trading main stop loss ko or take profit ko used karta han or ap ko trading main boht sara profit earned kar sakta han es laya mujaa be es strtategy sa boht sara fada howa ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 282 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)