+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1330

Thread: Moving Average.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are currently better ways of using moving average at the moment which include the use of two 55 period simple moving averages one applied to high and the other applied to low so price below both MA indicate down trend and price above Both MA indicate Uptrend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    type moving average really like that friend. in follow movement market always late. moving average if at pair with short setting. so many will evoke faked signal especially if you pair in timeframe little. if installed in long setting so a little will take signal and impress late from movement market actually. but this setting is more safe for you. if really profit whom you can little. duplicate volume the transaction. that equal with will enter two signals in difference time with profit same.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    that's a perfect trading indicator for any person because there is no any other indicator which helps a trader lot during trading.actually moving average is the best way to understand market trend and also market movement that is why this indicator name as moving average.the main advantages of this indicator is to understand market trend.

Banned vicky07 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky07's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am sure those are change our trend like m5 and h1 they r do better and those r very happy they do in E M A AND JUST TRY TO PLAY

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend moving average is a very good indicator to find the direction of trend and as far as I can see,I think you are doing right thing.We must always focus on small but consistent profits.I don't use moving average directly but I use MACD in which moving average is used indirectly.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each level of Ema believes that the change in the table ! it is good but if you , such as the line between 10 and 30 EMA can change the limit higher than waiting seeds .Then you can choose and what will be an extended period had the highest average risks and 15m to all this good fortune is not the best to follow up with letters.

Senior Member cincau is an unknown quantity at this point cincau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MA is the indicator I use first, and this indicator is quite good in looking at the trend, because I think the trends in the market it is very important, and most importantly we do trade with a leisurely follows the trend that is the best of a trader

Senior Member ars017 is on a distinguished road ars017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really like this indicator..is one of my favurit indicators it helps me out to take plenty of profit.i mst used this indicator ,it produces very good result for me,MA is also very easy to use and fine indicator

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, i still do not uses tiese average indicators but they looked like as bollinger bands. When the are closer the market will become high and they are apart then the trands will go down.

Senior Member zuma_wae is an unknown quantity at this point zuma_wae's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is an indicator of the most famous among traders patra because this indicator is the parent of all the other indicators are also very good indicator to predict the trend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open