+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 596 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 5953

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many reason for this fail in trade, but most trade that got fail or mistake in my trade is because i cannot manage my own emotion during trade, so friend how about your trade, what reason that makes you got fail on your trade, is that the same with me or you have another reason?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe to success is not easy. many failures that must be faced before we get success. trader lose money because not becareful in trading, they lose money in trading because being emotion and do revenge trading, and also they thinking forex trading is easy, new trader will know forex trading is not easy after they have lose and lose again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that traders fail because they lack education.Education is the basis of work in this market every person who wants to trade in this market there must be a high degree of quality education, which makes it capable of facing this market and also ensure the development of self constantly with the latest teaching methods.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I obviously believe that failure in forex is because of many things. Mostly forex trader failed because they can't control their emotion. I realize that control our emotion when we trade is really hard. Especially after several losses trades, we will easier to become more aggressive in trading and trade with bigger lotsize which makes us get more losses

Member fxcareer is on a distinguished road fxcareer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders fail isliye hote hai kyoki wo apne aap ko bina prove kiye ek shortcut tareeke se jyada se jyada paisa banane ki sochte hai aur har spike aur breakout ko trade karne ke liye hamesha tyar rehte hai jabki rarety spikes mein consistent carry through nahi hoti aur isliye stop catch karne ke liye dono taraf move hote hai aur isi wajah se consistent proven strategy ke bina humko trading mein consistency nahi mil sakti.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many reason which makes trader failed in forex such as do not have proper knowledge and experiences, do not have proper trading skill, do not use proper trading strategy and trading plan, and do not use good risk and money management, and the most important mistake that makes trader failed is not discipline and consistent

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe because many trader start Forex trading without proper knowledge. In Forex market we have to collect all the necessary information regarding Forex market moment and other. We also need to create some strategy while opening a trade. but more people just open trade without any strategy that is why they fail in Forex market.

Banned leviemagno678 is an unknown quantity at this point leviemagno678's Avatar
    Thanks
    One reason why traders fail on their trading because of lack of knowledge and effective strategy that can make them get good results from their work, we all know that we need to learn and have understand all about forex. for us to come up with good results in all our trades. this is not just a game, take this seriously for you to achieve success.

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is very interesting and lot of good money making option who can give us lot of money earning way which we will doing and lot of fresh money sourching that we will success here easily that to do it.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders will fail because of one or two things, first of all these is what makes traders work for the right choice they are not able to run the market approprietly with what makes the market greater and well replaced and so we have seen things that melt under and that can help in doing the right thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 596 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)