+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 596 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 5953

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Senior Member exo is an unknown quantity at this point exo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    This is very important matter to discuss that why trader fails in the trading. There are lots of causes for this incident. And i am totally agree with your opinions. I think lack of concentration, emotions and greed are the main reasons. So you must need to forget these things. If you have enough knowledge, then you can definitely get some good results.
    Your opinion is correct, if it fails to run out already. if you still have a chance to bounce back. failure surely bring good luck. when you get back melakuikan trading should learn first in order not to fail again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zobir is an unknown quantity at this point zobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basic training and quality in the field of trading, can therefore parafaitement Well, we all instill discipline and emotional characteristics related to the practice of this high-risk occupation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    problem ye ha ke is business mi traders is hope ke sath aaty hain ke wo billions kama liy ge , likin in realty , wo is business mi discipline or lack of art of trading hoty hain , ju koi agar daily jim nahin ja sakta , agr us ko jim ki zarorat ha tu wo is business mi kesy discipline banay ga.

Banned tures is an unknown quantity at this point tures's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there are many reasons why traders fails in the trading but the main and top of the list is that all trader which are newbie are not take Forex trade business seriously and use it as gambling, and second one is lack of strategies, planning, lack of confidence and unawareness of market news.

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Failing all depends one you that is when you trading you have to know only can give yourself the motivation for trading and for mw that is trading does come well when you know that you making money

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    E your emotions from your trading then you need to ensure you cover as many angles as possible as if margin call it is an order from your broker automatically when our deposited money is going to be less in a forex account than in the platform trade our positions can not be continue to make trading Maybe because there is always a way to avoid margin call only if I can discipline myself to follow my trading rules everyday

Senior Member anuskha is an unknown quantity at this point anuskha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a lot of reasons and I think that often happens is an impetuous in trading, and that is a very bad thing, so a trader must wait patiently, then greed will be controlled and emotions will stabilise then our thoughts will be focused.

Senior Member litgop7 is an unknown quantity at this point litgop7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends mere khayal main forex trading business main ziada tar new traders fail hote hain. kuyun ke un ko forex ke bare main ziada experience nai hota or wo demo account main bagair practice ke real account main trading start kar dete hain. ic liye forex trading main successful hone ke liye pehle forex ki proper learning karin. forex ki learning ke liye indian forex forum sab se best ha.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is really good question why traders fails in trading?? so my dear friend my thinking is the main resons are like Lack of knowledge , Lack of experience , Greed in getting more profit here and also most important thing is that they do not Makes Analyzes so that's why they fails.

Senior Member muripah is an unknown quantity at this point muripah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a lot is wrong and as traders we should always be ready then all would be very nice and as traders we should always be ready then all would be very nice and everything must be done with the patient, and we have to manage risk as a risk we cannot avoid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 596 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)