+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 596 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ke market main fail hone ka sabse bada reason meri naazar main greed aur over trading hai agar aapko kisi din profit ho jaye to aap uss din trading se door rahe kynki jyada greed se loss hone ka chance badh jata hai hum chote chote target ko pura karne ke chakkar main apne sare capital ko daav par laga dete hai hum in sabse mistake se bachna hoga aur khud ko itna acha banana hoga ki aage chalkr hume koi dikkat na ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-29), azharahmad (2018-06-10), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), FOREXBOY (2018-06-11), Intelligent (2018-06-09), MARandhawa (2018-06-24), mian5575405 (2018-06-26), rehanayaz (2018-06-10), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good money management so it adds algi knowledge about MM. what you described above is very important, using a 2% margin of the balance that can hold as many as hundreds of minus minus pips. what distinguishes me from you only at the target point and the use of margins, if I use 5-9% margins and 5-10 pip target points only, and this usually happens because traders are sure for MM they make themselves, usually they make it they do not execute it well they may even be able to break it from it now many traders fail

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,963 Times in 475 Posts
    i'm only part time trader although i'm a job less.i need to learn more about forex and has to collect money to increase my capital in trading forex.
    First of all, forex is not a game, no doubt the trading online is very difficult and not to easy for every one to do the online trade and take a big risk...
    actually for beginners they can never relax because they be very nervous during trading and they just do not wanna lose any money .but experts and pros can relax during trading because they have more experience so they are not as nervous as newbies .when i trade and i wanna relax i leave the trade on and go watch some tv and check on the trade every 5 minutes .
    Of coerce forex suitable for women it suitable for everyone it doesn't matter if your male,female, anyone can join the forex business

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The cause of the loss is all explained. But the main cause is when a person trades thinking that he knows very well without learning this forex is dangerous. But here one thing is the learning system and the other thing is making the right decisions that are difficult to do. Need more practice on demos and real markets. and Why certain forex traders fail in this forex business is usually a personal cause and thus a personal matter. We have to review our trades, find the cause of our losses and then make sure that we heal the cause of losses in forex trading.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,451 Times in 9,163 Posts
    bohat se traders Forex ki market main fail hote hian iska different reasons hian jo muje reason nazar ata hai 95% traders isilye Forex ki market main fail hote hian ku ke wo proper planning nahi karte hain Forex ki market main.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-31), azharahmad (2018-06-09), FOREXBOY (2018-05-31), Forexcoolgirl (2018-05-31), lal765 (2018-05-30), Nirzana (2018-05-31), rehanayaz (2018-05-30), Unregistered (2)

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup !! I agree with you .. we have to learn continuously to cultivate and update our skills to keep up with market changes so that we will be able to earn profit or minimize risk in every trade we do !! do not feel satisfied with our skills, keep improving our skills to stay in this bizniz !! and I believe that there is only one solution to this problem and that is to develop yourself into a big time forex trading professional. Once we reach a high degree of greatness, it is time to trade forex and never get scared because we now know the most likely outcome in any of our trades and we also know that even if the result is a loss, then we will only redeem it in the next trade.

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, Forex is a bit difficult, I do not mean learning, but I mean trading, and most traders fail to trade because Forex is difficult, it is difficult to understand and anticipate moves, and it is difficult to develop a correct analysis. All these difficulties make traders fail in this market. There is no solution Except more hard work

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alt7op For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    greed and fear factor have to deal with our psychology. This is the first thing we must understand before we begin to examine the emotions of our greed and fear. It takes calm for all of us to win forex trading by suppressing our human emotions. because greed and emotion most traders fail in forex trading and face losses. one of the reasons is not open to new ideas. The market is always changing. No matter how great you think you are as a trader, there is always a new idea that can help you improve your trading results. Too often, traders are caught in the idea that they know enough and they do not want to learn anything new. When market conditions change, these types of traders are left with nothing to show but losses. However, my suggestion is, if you stay open to new ideas, you will be able to change with the market and earn profits consistently.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fact is that most forex traders trade much more aggressively than their future trading counterparts when account size, position size, and market volatility are considered. I have never met or heard of a successful forex trader who regularly uses leverage over 10-1, maybe they are out there and if one of them reads this. because the enemy is a merchant with emotion and psychology, in this way I can get a better view of my trade that I will do today and the next day that the result is even better.

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader must have failed. This failure can be caused by a self-made mistake or because there is no such luck. Errors caused by human error must be analyzed and corrected. If there are errors that can be fixed in your strategy, you will have a perfect strategy that will bring you into a good trader. I think there are many traders who fail in forex because they are not setting up good money management in forex once they canmake a good analysis. Making good analytics is a good thing because it can bring traders to profit but prepare Good money management is also important as it will limit losses in transactions. I think every trader once made a mistake that caused a loss
    because there is no perfect trader so good money management is important so we will not feel very disappointed when we make a big mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 596 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)