+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 596 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5953

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the traders fails in forex market for some mistake and some decision. When a trader can not control emotion and lack of good planing, lack of good money management and give wrong entry then the trader fails in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mdganesh is an unknown quantity at this point mdganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, One of the reason is Not being open to new ideas. The markets are always changing. No matter how great you think you are as a trader, there's always a new idea that can help you improve your trading result. Too often, traders get caught up in thinking that they already know enough and they aren't willing to learn anything new. As the market conditions change, this type of trader is left behind with nothing to show but losses. my suggestion is however, if you remain open to new ideas, you will be able to change with the market and profit consistently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pjamiama is an unknown quantity at this point pjamiama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly there are many reasons for failures in the trading.The One of them which is majors is lack of propers knowledges about this business models. Once we know how it works really !!

Junior Member hiddenpain is an unknown quantity at this point hiddenpain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing these with us , really most of forex trading fails because of those reasons but there are more other reasons to fails ....not only those

Senior Member saisob1 is an unknown quantity at this point saisob1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the common theme among forex traders/futures traders/prop equity day traders is that they are all attempting to score large profits with generally insufficient equity capital with which to properly achieve their desired results. Why do you think forex brokers are willing to offer 100-1 leverage? It is because their customers seek such leverage in order to swing large positions with the least amount of equity capital possibl

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    over loading their accounts with a lot of trades.
    Poor management,
    Large trades,.
    High leverage. poor trading skills,.
    Fear.
    Greed.

Senior Member Ryad is on a distinguished road Ryad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders in the beginning fails in the forex trading.. I failed but now I am trading the professional way.. You should learn first.. I learned forex for 2 whole years I would say.. I crashed my live account 2 times.. First it was $150 and second investment was $100.. My third is a success while I invested $250 one time only.. I am trading with my profits and my money is safe.. When I learn forex for 2 years, 1 year reading books, web site, taking advice, 6 months developing my strategy and trading demo, traded 6 months real and blow my live account, I am trading successfully.. How? I discovered my mistakes and wrote them, I analyse the mistakes, which had nothing to do with my strategy, but with myself.. My emotional psychology was in between the market and I.. I developed them into strengths, and today I am trading forex confidently, with discipline, not over trading, not revenging the market, not trade when the market is not clear, not enter madly without thinking, not be greedy, be objective, be realistic and many more I have corrected within myself.. I am sure many beginners will be stunned with this post, but it is the truth.. When you experience it, don't forget me..

Banned gopal337 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal337's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is my opinion that patience is the first condition of any trading business. impatience turns us to the wrong way and thus makes us loss

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    The trader may fails in the forex trading market due to the following reasons:-

1. Lack of preparation & plan.

2. Lack of self confidence.

3. The trader always wants to take revenge from the market.

4. Wrong entry in the market.

5. Always searching for magical moments.

6. Copying skills from others.

7. Discipline Maintenance.

8. Trading with complicated methods.
    g haan ap ne bht achi baat ki hai me isi se agree kerta hun mger meere khyaal se main cheez jo ziada loss ka bais banti hai wo greed hai greed se insaan
    ko kaafi losses hoty hain wo chahta hai k trade open rhy or me kuch or profit kama lu itny me usko loss ho jata hai...

Junior Member riad99 is an unknown quantity at this point riad99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the one of the most important subject to discuss why trader fails in trading. and everybody should know about this. nor he will fail to trade. thanks a lot for share this information with us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 596 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)