+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 125 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1244

Thread: Trend Lines In Forex Trading.

Junior Member Hidden Rain is an unknown quantity at this point Hidden Rain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi guyss,, please advice about my open position,, Long GU..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yassoo011 is an unknown quantity at this point yassoo011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No strategy or a successful tool in trade without the use of trend lines because it shows the direction of the currency, whether bullish or bearish trend line break points because they portend change currency movement and tacking Hence the importance of the trend lines

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks, for telling me about the importance of charts and trend line and how useful are these as a tool to help traders, these are simple and useful and a powerful weapon for trader.

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all agree that a trend line is a very useful and simple tool, but due to misleading application this nice tool is underrated by traders. Trend lines could be quite accurate and provide great assistance in trading. In fact trend lines are look similar to support and resistance lines, but usually used during directional move of the market up or down. Other words speaking trend lines have some slope, although there are horizontal trend lines that exist also. It is simpler to understand, when you will see it. There are three major types of trend lines such as upward trend line uptrend, downward trend line downtrend and horizontal trend line Sideways trend.

Member amare126 is an unknown quantity at this point amare126's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the post giving details.Up to now I heard of trend but did not hear three types of trends as mentioned.I like to know how the trend lines are drawn.I think this sort of discussion are important for people like me.I will read further and try out trend lines.Thanks again.

Banned shahidul is an unknown quantity at this point shahidul's Avatar
    Thanks
    trends line is forex is a very important subject in this trends line depends on trades ,trends line guides the treds totraders .the trader who understands the market trends quikly they can good trades very shortly .trend line is a important part of forex trding .

Banned mahe is an unknown quantity at this point mahe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most traders believe that trying to follow trend of forex market is the best way to get profit, maybe this is right, but now the question is how to judge the current trend of forex market? I believe that if you can correctly follow the current trend, you must have already mastered rich forex knowledge. In my opnion, when the chart has already reached certain summit, it is dangerous for us to follow the trend, the possibility of going down will be high, On the contrary, when the chart hitted certain low value, it is also dangerous to follow this trend. We should wait for other chance to trade.

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Rain View Post
    hi guyss,, what do you think about my trendline,, I try to draw it on chart,, please advice....

Spoiler Spoiler:
    [COLOR="Silver"]
    you are drawing trend line is very good. trend line is a good and show the direction of trend very clearly.
    but there are many thing that keep me a way trading with trend line. some time trend line breakout is not working properly. price again come in the previou direction. what do you do in these case..?

Senior Member amine856 is an unknown quantity at this point amine856's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    goods forex i am like him Yes, that is true, trend line is the most common and clasic tool to help traders, a simple but powerfull weapon to add to traders arsenal. I personally use this in 4h chart and this is reall help me find my entry points.

Junior Member Engr68 is an unknown quantity at this point Engr68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendlines are straight lines that connect each successive rising bottom to show an uptrend or each consecutive declining top to indicate a downtrend.
    Trend lines are probably the most common form of technical analysis. They are probably one of the most underutilized ones as well. If drawn correctly, they can be as accurate as any other method. Unfortunately, most traders don't draw them correctly or try to make the line fit the market instead of the other way around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 125 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)