+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125
Results 1,241 to 1,244 of 1244

Thread: Trend Lines In Forex Trading.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The specialty for and the advantages of trend line is plenty. you mentioned three trend lines, that is good, but I think you will describes the trend line drawing and the procedures of its working. with some pictures and notes. i think you got what i am expecting as a real traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clickme For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that is true, trend line is the most common and clasic tool to help traders, a simple but powerfull weapon to add to traders arsenal. I personally use this in 4h chart and this is reall help me find my entry points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to m3x_19 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trend Lines In Forex Trading.

nice post bhai..yue choti choti baatein har trader ke liye bahut zaruri hoti hai kyunki ye forex ke bascis hote hai aur inko jane bina forex me trading karna aur paise kamana bahut mushkil hota hai

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

fulltry (2013-06-30), grand_livina (2013-12-17), MSajid (2017-11-27), ntn (2019-07-10), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks

Trend Lines In Forex Trading

The trend lines are probably the most common form of the technical analysis. It is also a method. The trend line are drawn in the chart by a trader for finding the trend of the market. Unfortunately many traders don't know how to use these trend lines. The market trend is following the geometric patterns as they go through both low and high trends. The trend of the market is classified into the three types:-

1. Uptrend (Higher Lows)

2. Downtrend (Lower Highs)

3. Sideways Trend (Ranging)

The most important thing is Do not ever draw the trend lines by forcing them to fit in the chart. If the line do not fit write, then that trend line is isn't a valid line.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to roopesh11 For This Useful Post:

anubhavsingh (2012-02-22), MSajid (2017-11-27), Mustansir (2018-07-07), raheel001 (2020-11-01), sasmita11 (2012-02-22), usmanbaloch (2018-03-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125

Subscribe to this Thread (2)