+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 312 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3116

Thread: Common Mistakes of a Trader.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that common mistake of forex trader is they dont trade base on good money management ,money management is really important in forex trading because it will make our account became safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that the first line is the most common mistake that happen with all the beginners , they trade with high risk because they want to make a huge profit in one position and this is a big mistake because you don't guarantee that the market will moves in your favor every time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to pinpoint where a currency pair will turn around and start moving the opposite direction and when i started tradiing.Discipline is also an important factor in trading, many failures are caused by this factor is even a professional trader

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I make mistakes I always regret because I am human and we are not perfect, you know? It takes time to keep this mistakes away from you in totality! The common mistake of greed; wanting more all the time and not knowing when it's enough. The common mistake of letting fear take over you and not pulling out of that position.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that we do trading in Demo account without any kind of Fear of loosing money nor with Greed of making more money for ourselves by trading. Hence we won't be using our emotions here and that makes lot of difference there..

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that it might sound as a warning for traders, but just know that you can't ignore news and still be a profitable trader in all dealings. Because if you had traded yesterday, you would see, because of the expectations of today, traders sold off their dollar holdings.

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    After the study and getting skill we make some mistakes in time of trading. So that we face lose in forex. Impatience, greedyness and over confident make us losser in forex. So we should care about it. We should take this professionaly if we want to earn from forex and survive.

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normal it hapeen that we do not trade for long time and than suddenly come to market and put some trade and we get some profit than again we put our next trade and at this time we get some loss which was more than our last trade and now we went to market and fight with than to earn profit and put lot of wrong trade with big lot size and realy wrong for us.

Member Nasirmahmood is an unknown quantity at this point Nasirmahmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a new trader will fo sure make mistakes as in the start many traders take it very light they think it is very easy to gain profit whereas it is not as much easy as they think because of their immaturity or non serious attitude. they don't show patience and make fatal mistakes .

Member rashidfaheem is an unknown quantity at this point rashidfaheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear common mistake jo k trader aksarkrty hain wo hai profit k waqt greed hona hai is liye jab bhi trading kren tu jam ax kam ap greed se zrorr bachen is liye ye aik best business hai aur commin more stake by thek jren

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 312 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)