+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 610 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 6100

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always take a risk for each transaktion i made, try to get some green pips, with properly analysa, if the prize move opposite than my analysa, averaging, or even hedging, i can control the greed, but i will try to minimze my total loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the risk to the forex market is always with us, it is present in each transaction, but you have praprer a plan A and Plan B One to destroy, by that if you remove the risk you'll earn big profits. As international market, forex has always a risk. pay attention to good news try to make a good calculation of money management and you will happen is certain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you my brother, it is true that in each opening of a transaction, there is a risk, therefore when deciding to open an operation, we try to put a Stop loss and Take profit to avoid large losses and to earn large profits.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there is a high risk associated with forex trading and it is not meant for the broken hearted traders. Traders have to wait for the profits to see. Yes It is really true that without patience forex business is only a place of loss.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    yes bhai thik kaha aapne agar trader ke pass kafi achchi knowledge hai to wo apne risk ko kafi kam kar sakta hai. hone wali trade ko achchi tarah samjh sakta hai. isliye jayda se jayda knowledge hona chahiye taki hume apne risk ko kam kar sake.
    foex me zada se zada knowledge kamane ke liye trader ko zada se zada experience hona chahiye
    trader ke pas jitna zada experience hoga usse market ki utni hi zada knowledge hogi..isliye har trader ko bola jata hai ki wo market ko zada se zada tiem de jisse ki zada se zada acha return usse mil sake

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    The forex is a world wide market. There is a high level of financial risk in the forex trading Business. The amount of leverage offered in the forex market for that a trader can loose all the money or a large portion of his capital in the market, if the forex market moves against the trader. If a trader implementing the risk management tool in trading that time the risk remains substantial. The loss a trader can sustain is practically limit less.
    If the loss is limit less then profit also is limit less. Profits in Forex markets are very good as compared to any other market or business. We minimize our losses by good money management and applying the knowledge correctly. Nothing is impossible just need hard work and consistency.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sspences88 View Post
    mere khayal me to har business me risk hota ha,or is tra forex me b hi risk ha,lekin agr hum forex ko ache se smaj le or is ka pura knowledge hasil kr le to ye hmare lye bohat faida mand b sabit hoti ha,bro you are right k bohat se trade apne capital ka bohat sa hisa gawa dete ha,mere apne account k sath hoa tha aisa lekin finally ab kafi kuch smaj aa gaya ha,experience se km kia ja skta ha risk ko
    aapne thik kaha..forex me bhi bahut risk hai lekin agar thik se soch samjh ke trading kari jaye to forex me risk kam ho sakta hai
    iske liye tradres apne trading style me bahut changes karte hai time to time..aisa karne se forex kafi safe ho jata hai aur loss ke chances bhi kam ho jate hai

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me to har business me risk hota ha,or is tra forex me b hi risk ha,lekin agr hum forex ko ache se smaj le or is ka pura knowledge hasil kr le to ye hmare lye bohat faida mand b sabit hoti ha,bro you are right k bohat se trade apne capital ka bohat sa hisa gawa dete ha,mere apne account k sath hoa tha aisa lekin finally ab kafi kuch smaj aa gaya ha,experience se km kia ja skta ha risk ko

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex certainly contains a very high risk to no other in any trade at all
    But Lifeline on Forex is a matter to anyone who could put the loss in dealing with him and put him in a good place so as not to price him up and arrived back does not reach the second
    I always put the stop loss order has a 5% loss of capital

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ritesh View Post
    I totally agree with you my brother, it is true that in each opening of a transaction, there is a risk, therefore when deciding to open an operation, we try to put a Stop loss and Take profit to avoid large losses and to earn large profits.
    Yes ritesh I also think in that way when we are going to open a order we should think twice and always put Stop Lose.Because ever order there is a hidden risk for sure so we should decide it before treading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 610 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)