+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Gartley System.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy.I like it very much.The strategy is completely new to me and happy to know a new trading system.I have understand the process.But,I must apply the strategy in my demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    yar es strategy ke muja biklul be samaj nahi aye ha main na es ko kobi used nai ka ha or na he muja es ka bara min koi samaja aye ha es laya to muja trading main zada knowledge nahi ha es laya to muja trading main kafi earned hot aha agr ap achi or best trading karrna ot muja profit earned hota ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-29), zonyakhan (2019-09-29)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know how to do it, then you will have to deal with it as you hate it, because you can not do it, you can get it right away, or you will be able to do it. I do not know how to deal with sexually transmitted diseases, but I do not know how to deal with it, but I do not know how to do it, but I do not know how to do it. I do not know how to do it. I do not know how to do it.

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar es stratey ke muja biklul be samaj nahi aye ha main na es ko kobi used nai ka ha or na he muja es ka bara min koi samaja aye ha es laya to muja trading main zada knolwedge nahi ha es laya to muja trading main kafi earned hot aha agr ap achi or best trading karrna ot muja profit eanred hota haaiiiii....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-20), ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a system that has its own system, and its system has been able to understand its strategies, and if we do not understand our system then we will not be able to execute any strategic purpose. I do not know how to teach when I do not have any knowledge of the system, but I do not know what the problem is, but I do not know how to teach you, and you have to teach me as soon as possible when I do not know.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ratu For This Useful Post:

meluk (2019-06-30)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you, I am very grateful to you for posting this indicator. This is a very useful indicator we can use this indicator on a daily time frame and within this time frame there is a good direction for that trend. so this indicator is very useful in checking market trends. and the Hanji trading system so that the merchant is equal to Jhleta Hai to Uske Baad. He wants my business to be a sakta hai, the trader is the same system as Bhna Asaan Nahi Hota Usmein.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any idea about how to use the whole thing, but you have to go through it, you have to do pratiktek by doing the same thing, then you have to do praktik karenge, but we have to do something that can be used by the person. I have been unable to say that I do not know how much I am able to do because I am a person, I do not know how to do this, but I do not know how to do this because I have a lot of things in my system where I am going to do some research. It's a bunny thing, and it's a very difficult thing to do, but I want to make sure that I am ready.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

karung (2019-06-26)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to thank all the people of the world for their pragmatism, but they do not even know how to use them, but they do not know how to do it. I do not know how to teach when it comes to education, but I do not know how to teach, but I do not know how to teach, but I do not know how to teach, but I have learned something like that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

juna (2019-06-27)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    is main huamin ek time frame set kei hoti hai jsi main humain klam kerna hota hi orr ise main humain propfit uorr loss hoaial hota hai jab hum ismain mahant nhi kerty hain toh humain ismain se kucbh b hasil nhi hota hai isleya humain ismain mahant knic haya kun k jab hum ismain mahant nhi kerty hain toh humain ismain s ekuch b hasiikl nhi hota hai is leya humauin ismain mahant kenic haya kun ka jab hum ismain mahant nhi kerty hain toh huamin is main se kuch b hasil nhi honay wala hai

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy. I like it very much. This strategy was really new to me and was happy to find out about the new trading system. I have understood the process. However, I have to implement the strategy in my demo account. Then on my real account. and Gartley system upyog ka itna asan nahi hota hain ye bahut hi jayda mehnat wala kaam hain ismein bahut jayda practice because hota so Gartley system samjh liya jaye to kafi trade achi kar sakte hain bhaiya ji

16. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

bahar (2019-06-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast