+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Forex !!!

Senior Member adingh is an unknown quantity at this point adingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fx is not actually really worth trading in to unless you possess understand thoroughly concerning the marketplace and you also should have exercise for any great time period and you also are extremely self-confident with regards to your skills of negotiation like a investor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shyrenblack is an unknown quantity at this point shyrenblack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you hate some thing, you'll never be success on that, because can't discipline and still greedy in the market, how about you, are you hate this business because you often loss? I mind the wrong thing there in yourself until you can like it's likes you love you hobbies, no reason for me to hate forex trading, I just hate my self

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shyrenblack For This Useful Post:

agungusaha (2013-04-12)

Member bdshuvo is an unknown quantity at this point bdshuvo's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i do not hate Forex trading because Forex is most popular and wide wide business and we can earn money from Forex. if you know English properly so you can earn money. so i think Forex is blessing for us. Thanks

Senior Member cahyopur is an unknown quantity at this point cahyopur's Avatar
    Thanks
    In which is determined by your own personal seriousness. Tenacity, tolerance, along with willpower can develop achievements. Many of us originated weak functionality, but it really are going to be good quality after some time, for which we needs to have typically the longevity in order to meet typically the issues.

Senior Member inam381 is on a distinguished road inam381's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dakhain hota ya ha kay kuch log dosron ka profit dakh kar forex ko join kar latay han aur un ko is ki samaj thori hoti ha aur wo paglon ki terhan trade kar kay apni investment loss kar latay han phir sara kasoor forex per dal datay han aur kahtay han i hate forex jab kay aap ko samajna chaya kay ya forex koi game nahi buissiness ha jb ap koi bhi bussiness start kartay han tu us ma dilchaspi latay han us ko sekhtayy han samajtay han s kay loss profit ka jaiza latay han tab wahan invest kartay han tu forex ma ap is thik ko use q nahi kartay

Banned student1 is an unknown quantity at this point student1's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are new in Forex trading market and You should learn first then try to do trading and don't be over confidence in trading. You need to practice more in demo trading and take interest if you want to make profit from forex trading market. Here professional trade had done had work to understand the trading market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to student1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Kiwifx is an unknown quantity at this point Kiwifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not clear that a trader started to hate foreign exchange business after the loss, my friend. A trader should always be confident before entering this business and always be ready to face the dramaticworst. Loss of business as usual, but that a trader should never lose confidence in the business and never hate. In addition, they should be dealing with more confidence.

Banned ismal is an unknown quantity at this point ismal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not dislike the Return, Because it is one of the biggest dealing systems,. It is also a real company in the world. You'll be grateful to know that the Return is a major internet company now days.

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    o brother why u r hate Forex . bhai ji ic tara ki ap ko bad meh koi site ni milni jis par a[p apni marzi say working kar sko or haapna koi b ahsa Business ni milna hai ap ko jnb ...all world me forex k muqableh me koi site ni hai ji ic liye plz love karo forex say..

Senior Member malikfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point malikfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know why you hate Forex trading business ,you not tell to us but i like Forex trading business , it is one of the best on line business which provides an source of employment to the people while they are in home.it is very profitable business in my point of view.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)